Well I called otterbox on Tuesday May 29 about my Defender fitting "loose" on my Bold 9900. Today is Friday June 1st and I got my replacement no charge and no questions asked. The case has been re-designed and no longer has the loose fit as they have put foam pads inside the case to hold the device tight (one on the upper portion close to the camera/flash and one on the bottom front where it contacts the "chin" piece under the keypad). The case feels great in the hands and I no longer have to worry about a scratched device (fron the case or anything else). Anyone looking for the best protection for their Bold 9900/9930 don't worry about the early negative reports. The problem has been rectified. All is good with the Defender again.
    06-01-12 05:10 PM
    I've been using Otterbox cases since my Curve 8330 days and I must say their customer service is second to none. It's nice knowing that the protection for my phones also has no questions asked protection from the manufacturer
    06-01-12 05:21 PM
    As someone who has been using Otterbox cases on all his phones, I agree that their commitment to their customers is paramount. Any time I have had a problem or a comment about an Otterbox case they have gone way above the high water mark in providing either help or a new case with all the friendly service that every company should. I will never leave them.
    06-02-12 08:33 PM
    My chin buffer after a few days starts to scroll up the chin. The sides also un peel even when pulling it out of the holster. I'm actually disappointed in this defender. I use the commuter for now.

Sent from my Bold using Tapatalk
    06-02-12 08:54 PM
    My chin buffer after a few days starts to scroll up the chin. The sides also un peel even when pulling it out of the holster. I'm actually disappointed in this defender. I use the commuter for now.

Sent from my Bold using Tapatalk
    I had the same problem with the original. The replacement is having no issues.
    06-02-12 11:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD