Wondering if anyone is using this combo?

The dimensions of the Bold 9000 vs 9900 w/Hardshell are very close so my assumption is that the 9900 w/Hardshell will fit nicely into the Seidio holster (Model#HLBB9000AS which is the one meant to be used with the Bold 9000 in it's bare form)

I just want to confirm before I go ahead and purchase. If it does fit, will be a very sweet combo!

Thanks in advance to anyone that can confirm this.

Also, if anyone has one laying around to sell, please PM me.

//G

11-19-11 02:57 PM
    Wondering if anyone is using this combo?

The dimensions of the Bold 9000 vs 9900 w/Hardshell are very close so my assumption is that the 9900 w/Hardshell will fit nicely into the Seidio holster (Model#HLBB9000AS which is the one meant to be used with the Bold 9000 in it's bare form)

I just want to confirm before I go ahead and purchase. If it does fit, will be a very sweet combo!

Thanks in advance to anyone that can confirm this.

Also, if anyone has one laying around to sell, please PM me.

//G

Click to view quoted image
    Click to view quoted image
    I have the Seidio Active Holster for the 9900 with the Otterbox Commuter and they fit perfectly

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-11 03:04 PM
    I have the seidio spring-clip holster which I use on my naked 9900. It is a pretty solid fit I don't think you'd get a case in there as well.

Seidio does make several case / holster combinations.
    11-19-11 04:18 PM
    Thanks for the replies.

Wondering if anyone has tried the Hard Shell Case for the 9900 with the Seidio Surface Holster? I'd go to the store and try it out but there are no stores that carry Seidio products that I can find in Toronto?

I really dig the Hard Shell and don't want to switch and I really want to find a holster to go along with it.... Help community, h-e-l-p.....
    11-24-11 01:40 PM
    double post so deleted...
    Last edited by gwanstarr; 11-24-11 at 01:43 PM.
    11-24-11 01:40 PM
    Just ordered the hardshell case with the sedio active holster...so I can let you know how that combination works when it arrives. From what I understand, the surface case/holster is slightly thicker than the active series.
    11-24-11 02:46 PM
    Thanks for the replies.

Wondering if anyone has tried the Hard Shell Case for the 9900 with the Seidio Surface Holster? I'd go to the store and try it out but there are no stores that carry Seidio products that I can find in Toronto?

I really dig the Hard Shell and don't want to switch and I really want to find a holster to go along with it.... Help community, h-e-l-p.....
    I think the surface case holster would provide a good fit on the oem hard shell. The active is slightly larger thus fits the otterbox and active cases.
    11-24-11 03:43 PM
    YES! Please let me know....

From my measurements the Surface Case is 14mm thick and I measured the Hard Shell on the 9900 and it's 13mm thick so I am certain it will fit, just concerned that maybe there will be too much play in the Surface Holster.

I went out shopping and found the OEM leather holster with the full rounded bottom for the Bold 9000 to be too tight a fit and their is also another OEM leather holster for the Bold 9000 that I tried that has the slots at the bottom that fits perfect (image below), but I am not happy with the bulk of it plus the craftsmen ship is not on par with current RIM OEM leather holsters..... I hope the Active holster will do the trick or I guess I will have to go with the full surface combo and abandon the perfect Hard Shell Case.

[IMG]www.cell-phones-store.info/cell-phone-images/oem-blackberry-bold-9000-koskin-holster-pouch--hdw-18193-003-.jpg[/IMG]

I await your delivery and response!

Cheers
    Last edited by gwanstarr; 11-24-11 at 03:55 PM.
    11-24-11 03:51 PM
    Just bought this off ebay:

AT&T Holster with Swivel Clip for Blackberry Bold 9000 | eBay

It looks like the same clip as the BOLD 9000 Seidio Spring clip and I'm gonna give it a try and see if it will work with the Hard Shell case. I asked the seller if it's exactly like the one in the picture and also confirmed it's meant for a bare device.

Can't go wrong for $4 and free shipping! Will report back when it delivers....
    11-25-11 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD