Good evening!

Im about to make the jump from the tour 9630 to the bold 9900 in a couple days. How is the oem holster for this phone? I had constant problems with the tour falling out of the oem holster and i eventually had to modify the holster. Will I have the same problem with the bold?

Do you guys prefer to holster the phone in a case? If so what case do you recommend? I saw seidio has case/holster combos, Thoughts?

Ideally I would like to have a compatible charging dock but this is not a must have.
    05-07-12 10:52 PM
    The oem bb holster for my 9900 is snug and my 9900 fits precisely without any problems.
    It can be different though, the holster of a friend of mine was too tight and he could't get it out that fast.
    So it could be a hit or miss, but currently i do use a BB softshellcase.
    And i use my oem charging dock for charging put off my case and put my 9900 on the dock.
    For some it may be not that convient, but i do it everyday to minimize the wear and tear on the charging port.
    05-07-12 11:46 PM
    The oem bb holster for my 9900 is snug and my 9900 fits precisely without any problems.
    It can be different though, the holster of a friend of mine was too tight and he could't get it out that fast.
    So it could be a hit or miss, but currently i do use a BB softshellcase.
    And i use my oem charging dock for charging put off my case and put my 9900 on the dock.
    For some it may be not that convient, but i do it everyday to minimize the wear and tear on the charging port.
    same .. except sometimes i pop out the battery and just charge the battery. ( i hvae two batterys)
    06-16-12 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD