I'm really torn here. I don't know whether to get the OEM Blackberry hardshell or soft-shell for the 9930 I just got. And I don't know if I should get white or black. My experience with silicone cases are that they are sometimes difficult to remove from my pockets or whatever. But I think the hardshell might be too glossy or scratch easily. Could someone just help me out and tell me which might be better to get? Thanks
    08-28-11 02:43 PM
    I'm really torn here. I don't know whether to get the OEM Blackberry hardshell or soft-shell for the 9930 I just got. And I don't know if I should get white or black. My experience with silicone cases are that they are sometimes difficult to remove from my pockets or whatever. But I think the hardshell might be too glossy or scratch easily. Could someone just help me out and tell me which might be better to get? Thanks
    Where do you plan to get the oem BB hardshell from ? nobody has it in stock
    08-28-11 02:57 PM
    White OEM hardshell is nowhere to be found at this time so I picked up a two pack of the BlackBerry silicone cases at Best Buy for $25. I got the clear and black one. I think the clear (translucent) case looks great because it shows off the brushed metal. Funny though, Best Buy has the one case for $30. So look around the mobile department and you'll see the double pack at the cheaper price. Ill be getting that OEM hardshell (the one Kev showed us at BB7 Fannight) in white when BlackBerry decides to release it.
    Last edited by liquidmetal101; 08-28-11 at 03:04 PM.
    08-28-11 03:02 PM
    Agh it won't let me post links because I'm new. But it was at b b e r r y . c o m
    you can fish around and find it.

They're available tomorrow and the day after for the soft shell, or available "around" then. I don't know what that means. Is this like a legit place to get them?
    08-28-11 07:27 PM
    the soft shell is NOT hard to pull from pockets... its matte but smooth
    08-29-11 07:13 AM
    I say Softshell.
    Not a fan of hardshells.
    Im loving my SoftShell!
    08-29-11 03:41 PM
    I have the white hard shell on my christmas list. I tryed it out at office depot today. I liked it. I use most of the time. But will use the hard shell for those other times.
    10-31-11 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD