So, i've been using the silicon oem skins, while I love them, they tend to stretch and then loses its texture feel.

I've tried the iskin vibe and i didn't like it. it was quite tight to put it on and it added a bit too much bulk when i put it into the holster.

i also tried the case-mate barely there, i liked it but it didn't cover enough of the phone.

is there something that's inbetween?
    10-28-10 01:43 PM
    epik resin?
    10-28-10 11:37 PM
    i looked at that... but it's online only. i want to try it out first.
    10-29-10 11:59 AM
    otterbox commuter is great
    11-04-10 08:09 PM
    I have an Otterbox Commuter and Otterbox Defender. I used the Commuter in a Blackberry holster for the 9000 and it was a great pair. I still have both that I am thinking about selling.
    11-04-10 08:12 PM
    I really liked the Incipio snap on case
    11-06-10 01:39 AM
    I have 2 epik resin cases one in black and one in blue...i just ordered the white one yesterday those cases are great...the otterbox impact isnt bad either..
    11-06-10 09:58 AM
    I'd say try the Incipio Feather, it fits on my pouch and I think it covers more of the phone than the Case Mate. It's not meant to be drop resistance, it's more oriented to protect it from scratches. I've been using one for a month and it has worked great.

If silicone is more your type you can try the dermashot but be careful with lint.
    11-07-10 04:33 PM
    don't like otterbox because it's huge and wont fit into my pouch.

incipio feather looks exactly like case-mate barely there which doesn't cover the top or bottom.

epik resin looks interesting but how thick is it? i think i had ordered something similar on ebay for a 8900 but a bit thick for the pouch
    02-28-11 11:55 AM
    The iLuv skin for the 9700 is really good, I'm selling mine if you want it PM me, its a great skin, not bulky at all and makes the phone look awesome.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-11 09:28 AM
    The Otterbox Commuter is probably one of my favourite cases out there. I've had it since I got my phone and it's been good to me ever since. Also, even with it on, it fits perfectly in a OEM BB 9000 pouch.

Or, if you want to keep the phone slick, and able to fit it into your pouch, you could also try protective films, like StealthGuards. It's pretty much a skin that goes all over the phone ('cept for the keyboard). They're actually having a big sale where the product is free, you just gotta pay shipping. I've tried their stuff, and their product is pretty good. (Had one of their films on my phone for some time, UNDER my Commuter.. I know, over protective. :P)
    03-05-11 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD