dont know why,but the camera made the phone look extremely dusty,but it isnt and theres a tiny bit bubbly screen protector lol,i kinda screwed it up puting it on

03-09-10 01:01 PM
    Wow that's a pretty wild look! I didn't see that pattern for my 8900 the ones I have are pretty tame but good.
    03-09-10 01:30 PM
    Case looks good in clear, I have one in black.
    03-09-10 05:58 PM
    Wow that's a pretty wild look! I didn't see that pattern for my 8900 the ones I have are pretty tame but good.
    haha yeah it came out terrible because of the flash..it looks different in my hands,i couldnt figure out how to get the flash off lol...i went with the Logo pattern because i kind of thought the circles pattern looked more for the females,and i originally tried out the Black smokePro case-but they were extremely tight and rubbed against the top buttons...so justin exchanged it no problem and i like the Logo pattern because it exposes the word Bold and u can see right through..and @nik thanks bro yeah both smoke and clear are the nicest looking ones i would say
    03-09-10 06:15 PM
    I have the smoke one on my 8900 now. It's my favorite because it blacks out the chrome.
    03-10-10 03:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD