I am having problems with charging my bold 9700! For some odd reason it just stopped charging on the cable that I got with the phone. It had been messing up a few days but now it just doesn't work at all. anyone know anything about this? any suggestions???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-10 11:19 PM
    I am having problems with charging my bold 9700! For some odd reason it just stopped charging on the cable that I got with the phone. It had been messing up a few days but now it just doesn't work at all. anyone know anything about this? any suggestions???

Is it the wallcharger? Have you tried charging through the USB port on a computer? If that works, then the issue is with the charger and you will need to have it replaced. If it doesn't charge either way, then the issue is with the phone, most likely a bent pin or bad connection on the phone. As a last resort, it could be the battery, but that is easily tested at the carrier.
    05-08-10 11:45 PM
    Is it the wallcharger? Have you tried charging through the USB port on a computer? If that works, then the issue is with the charger and you will need to have it replaced. If it doesn't charge either way, then the issue is with the phone, most likely a bent pin or bad connection on the phone. As a last resort, it could be the battery, but that is easily tested at the carrier.

Yea it is a wallcharger

05-08-10 11:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD