Hi Everyone,

I've had the CaseMate SmartSkin for a while now and LOVE the fact that it covers the keypad -- I'm a girl with nails, so it keeps the paint from scratching off the keys, and it keeps makeup and gunk from collecting in between the keys. Only problem is that CaseMate stopped making it and I need a new one. Does anyone know of any other cases/covers out there that also protect the keys? Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!
    06-02-11 11:45 AM
    Seidio used to make a case like that for the 9650. You could try to find a used one on ebay or criaglist.

I think otterbox cases cover the screen. But I dont know if it's only the defender series.
    BlackBerry Bold 9650 Cases // OtterBox.com

That's the link to otterbox but I dont see where it says if it cover the keys or not.
    06-03-11 02:36 PM
    06-03-11 03:49 PM
    I think you can use the tour case on the 9650, only question is if the port cutout is large enough to accommodate the different placing on the usb port...

seidioonline.com
    06-03-11 05:34 PM
    If you get the defender for it then that has a clear protector for the keys. But if you have nails then the sides would be a pain in the @ss to type on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-11 12:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD