As the titled sort-of states, I am looking for a hard case that will integrate with my OEM charging pod. I have searched through the forums, found several other asking the same question (as far back as 2008, albeit a different BB model), but no clear cut, "I have this and it works" response.

So I am asking again, on behalf of what I would think are a sizable number of BB users - is there a hard case, clip on or otherwise, that will also integrate with my OEM charging pod?

I use my 9650 Bold as my bedside alarm clock, and the pod is ideal for viewing the time in the middle of the night, and I really don't want to just plug it in and set it down, which I would have to with a hard case.

Anyone?
    02-11-11 11:48 AM
    as far as i know there is on case that will work with the OEM charging pod. but if you want to shell out the money seidio has pods that work with their cases.

here is the product page seidioonline.com
    02-11-11 02:47 PM
    Kind of what I was afraid of. Thanks for the link - I'll have to see what they offer and for how much. At first glance, looks like they might charge for than what I want to spend.
    02-11-11 03:37 PM
    Kind of what I was afraid of. Thanks for the link - I'll have to see what they offer and for how much. At first glance, looks like they might charge for than what I want to spend.
    i know. but with the OEM pods they make em just for the naked phone, i mean ive heard of people having issues just with those zagg full body screens lol
    02-11-11 07:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD