10-22-09 05:08 PM
27 12
tools
    hey guys...ive been kinda roaming through the crackberry store and was wondering what some good stuff to buy would be. Ive been looking into the body skins/cases, fancy chrome charging port etc.

Give me some good ideas on what to look for and which brands are good quality.

thanks guys!
    10-18-09 12:12 PM
    The charging cradle is my favorite accessory for the Tour. So much better putting it in there at night. It's def a must have.

Amazon.com: BlackBerry Charging Pod for BlackBerry 9630 [Bulk Packaging]: Cell Phones & Service
    10-18-09 12:15 PM
    All the cases are pretty sweet, just personal preference as to which you like. I have always favored the Seidio cases, and I have always purchased one of their extended batteries, for the Tour I chose the 1600mAh and I love it.

Charging cradle is sweet, as well as the travel size spare battery charger.
    10-18-09 12:19 PM
    Depending on how much case protection you need, go to seidioonline.com and look over all their cases. Then you definitely need a charging cradle for its convenience. Maybe look into a removable memory card if you need it. Those are all the accessories I have thus far.
    10-18-09 12:21 PM
    the powermat is by fall one of the best things out their for your blackberry, ipod, and even your girlfriends phone. they will have a replacement back door for the tour in November. go to Powermat.com | Introducing Powermat and take a look at there products. i love mine and can not wait till the tour door is released. Also a suggest that you get a screen protector they are very easy to scratch.
    10-18-09 12:57 PM
    innocase 2 with the charging cradle is the bomb
    10-18-09 01:16 PM
    The epik case is the best out there as far as skins/cases
    10-18-09 01:54 PM
    i used the cases for a wile but some how my tour was getten scratched with the case on so i switched to invisisheild witch is awsome. If i was you id defently look into invisisheild also id have best buy or somewere install it for you 4 10 dollars well worth the 10bucks invisisheild isent easy 2 put on or at least nicely.
    10-18-09 03:18 PM
    Cell Phone Accessories: Cell Phone Battery, Bluetooth Headset, Cell Phone Charger, Cell Phone Case has everything...seidio, incipio, blackberry, body glove, otterbox, etc...

You name it, they probably have it, and it's all on 1 website, check it out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-09 03:29 PM
    I've been wanting to do a shopping spree through the store as well. A dock would be great and another case besides the Epix and Otterbox cases I have right now.
    10-18-09 03:45 PM
    the powermat is by fall one of the best things out their for your blackberry, ipod, and even your girlfriends phone. they will have a replacement back door for the tour in November. go to Powermat.com | Introducing Powermat and take a look at there products. i love mine and can not wait till the tour door is released. Also a suggest that you get a screen protector they are very easy to scratch.
    Thanks for this info.
    10-18-09 04:49 PM
    I've bought a couple of things since getting my Tour a month ago. I bought an Otterbox Commuter Case and a set of Motorola S9-HD bluetooth headphones. I love both of them.
    10-18-09 05:00 PM
    The dock is great, and I like my BlackBerry OEM pocket pouch.
    10-18-09 09:37 PM
    The charging cradle is my favorite accessory for the Tour. So much better putting it in there at night. It's def a must have.

Amazon.com: BlackBerry Charging Pod for BlackBerry 9630 [Bulk Packaging]: Cell Phones & Service
    Yes , the charging cradle. I aslo bought the mini battery charger to charge my extra battery. I NEVER have a dead Tour.

Bill.
    10-18-09 09:45 PM
    I've bought a couple of things since getting my Tour a month ago. I bought an Otterbox Commuter Case and a set of Motorola S9-HD bluetooth headphones. I love both of them.
    How are those S9-HD headsets?
    I was thinking about getting one.

Bill.
    10-18-09 09:48 PM
    Got to agree; Seidio case and their charger

Perfection!

EDIT: For me Innocase 1

10-18-09 10:13 PM
    holy cow i have some reading to do!!!!
    10-18-09 10:47 PM
    Yes , the charging cradle. I aslo bought the mini battery charger to charge my extra battery. I NEVER have a dead Tour.

Bill.
    I wish they had a charging cradle that included a spot for an extra battery
    10-18-09 10:51 PM
    Has anyone else has problems with their Seidio desktop charger for the Tour? I got mine a few days ago with my Innocase and although the little green light comes on that says its plugged in, my phone never charges. It will recognize that its in the cradle by going into sleep mode, but thats about all, no charging. Any suggestions?

Danielle
    10-19-09 07:45 AM
    Charging cradle + invisible shield (or similar products like it... bse/phantom skinz)

10-19-09 07:53 AM
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Seidio InnocaseII, Locking Holster and cradles for Innocase.
    10-20-09 07:49 AM
    Got an Innocase II last week and charging cradle and couldn't be happier. Gives the phone a sturdy feel without a lot of bulk, so far its working out great and the charger is good too. Not a slick looking as the OEM dock, but it works with the case so I can't complain.
    10-22-09 12:52 AM
    can you use the charging cradle to sync as well if i put my usb cable into it instead of a wall charger?
    10-22-09 06:36 AM
    +1 on the charging cradle. I have had one for the last 2 BBs I have had, and now have one for my Tour

This is the case I use: beyzacases.com/pd-blackberry-tour-9630-outdoor-wave-slim-vertical-case-brownbrown.cfm

Super soft inside, tough but good looks on the outside (My wife has the red version of the same case and likes it too).
    10-22-09 07:55 AM
    can you use the charging cradle to sync as well if i put my usb cable into it instead of a wall charger?
    no, it is a charging cradle. It only connects to the battery + and -, not the USB jack.
    10-22-09 07:56 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD