Is there anyone one here using Jupiter jack?Is it working good?Thanks!
    11-26-09 10:27 AM
    One of our local TV stations did a test on this device and besides the phone holder, the Jupiter Jack appeared to work quite well.
    11-26-09 11:05 AM
    Thanks for the feedback.Is these works also in all kinds of BB cell specially in 9530(S1)?Ty.
    Last edited by tobleron; 11-26-09 at 01:18 PM.
    11-26-09 01:15 PM
    I started here trying to find out if anyone here had tried the Jupiter Jack with the Blackberry Storm 9530 with success...but I couldn't seem to find a definitive answer... It seems those that tried it had problems with it. My husband really wanted to try this to see if he could broadcast Pandora's Box (or whatever other Internet Radio you can get on the Storm).

But in researching other FM transmitters online, I came across the "Blackberry Storm FM Transmitter / Internet Music Vehicle Adapter with integrated Car Charger - Gomadic Brand w/ TipExchange Technology - Gomadic" listed on Amazon for $34.95. It looks like it was just added as an item on Nov. 11th 2009, and it has no user reviews yet. And I couldn't find any other user reviews of this product online. Has anyone else tried this item yet? It sounds awesome...and it claims it's specifically "optimized" for use with broadcasting internet radio such as Pandora's Box and Slacker, for optimal clarity... and I'm considering buying it for him for christmas. If it works well, I might get one for myself down the road.

I wonder if I could also use it to listen to my podcasts I receive to my Blackberry via my Vigo app?? That would be cool too!

If anyone's tried the Gomadic fm transmitter, let us know. Thanks
    12-11-09 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD