I was suprised after watching an unboxing video of the Verizon Storm and noticing that they do not include any case/holster in the box. But was more surprised to see that 8GB microSD memory card is included. That is really amazing.

Did anyone get a chance to check which accessories they offer for sale at the corp. stores yet?
    11-20-08 01:04 PM
    It's because of the Send and End buttons popping off when put in the pouch. Verizon pulled it last minute to cover their ***.
    11-20-08 01:06 PM
    I consider us lucky, none of my verizon phones have come with a case for sometime now. But we are getting a sd card...fine with me.
    11-20-08 01:06 PM
    EPIC FAIL

please read the boards and educate yourself before you make another stupid waste of space thread like this. IT WAS NEVER COMING WITH A CASE!!!!!!!!! UK GOT THE CASE. US GOT THE 8G CARD!
    11-20-08 01:07 PM
    EPIC FAIL

please read the boards and educate yourself before you make another stupid waste of space thread like this. IT WAS NEVER COMING WITH A CASE!!!!!!!!! UK GOT THE CASE. US GOT THE 8G CARD!
    11-20-08 01:09 PM
    EPIC FAIL

damn calm down...
    11-20-08 01:09 PM
    EPIC FAIL

Kinda harsh but yea shes not lying, there was a thread or maybe a few threads that discussed this issue. No hard feeling though
    11-20-08 01:20 PM
    LMAO LMAO LMAO

i just burst out laughing in the middle of a lecture. hahahaha
    11-20-08 01:40 PM
    Wanna trade? Send me your SD card and I'll send the pouch back
    11-20-08 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD