02-12-09 01:47 PM
30 12
tools
    You'd change your opinion if you wore business clothes all day and had to use your phone a lot. It gets really annoying taking it in and out of your pocket all day long.
    I wear business clothes all day, use my phone too. Not really an issue taking it in and out of my pocket. Belt clipping your phone is the cheesiest way to carry your phone hands down.....
    02-12-09 01:00 PM
    dont know why its cheesy. i used to carry phones in my pocked years ago but found they collect pocket lint horribly over time plus it tended to get bumped from time to time. on my belt, it stays lint free and i almost never bump it on anything. plus its easier to take out when im sitting.
    02-12-09 01:21 PM
    Who's worried about looking "cheesy" anyway, what is this high school? lol
    02-12-09 01:26 PM
    Has anyone else found a horizontal case that fits the 8900 with the gel skin on, and also puts the device in sleep mode? The rex regina sounds nice, but the price is absurd.
    +1 for this

I'd also like another pocket case that will fit a phone with a silicon skin...I like to keep mine in my pocket and the OEM case won't work with a silicon skin
    02-12-09 01:31 PM
    Has anyone else found a horizontal case that fits the 8900 with the gel skin on, and also puts the device in sleep mode? The rex regina sounds nice, but the price is absurd.

The price reflects the quality of the case in my opinion. It is understated elegance, not flashy. The stitching in black, not white or beige like most other cases. Maybe this is a case more for women - I have several Coach bags and this fits right in.

This case does not have elastic on the sides either - all leather. The snap is also magnetic. It has the sleeper function. The clip on the back is built into the case - not sewn on the outside like all other cases. I bought four cases before I got this one. I just could not find one that suited my needs of an 'adult' looking case. I didn't want a case that looked like I borrowed it from my daughter.
    02-12-09 01:47 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD