My girlfriend just got the 8900 from rogers and I want to get her something like BSE or IS for it, but I can't seem to find one! does anyone know who makes one for the 8900 yet?

Also, same question, but regarding silicone cases? I want to protect her javelin or she will destroy it!!

EDIT:

while making up the thread and searching thru CB, i found this link thru another thread:

BlackBerry Javelin 8900 Original Accessories - MSGDigital

but does anyone know of anymore???? thanks
    12-13-08 02:29 PM
    12-13-08 02:31 PM
    I've contacted the BSE support and they wouldn't be able to do custom BSE until bb 8900 is in one of US carrier. Damn!! Don't they know that Americans can purchase it from Canada and unlock it?! Therefore there's bb 8900's in USA!! I'm waiting for red battery door at cellular nationwide network site, as well as holster case.
    12-13-08 06:00 PM
    I've contacted the BSE support and they wouldn't be able to do custom BSE until bb 8900 is in one of US carrier. Damn!! Don't they know that Americans can purchase it from Canada and unlock it?! Therefore there's bb 8900's in USA!! I'm waiting for red battery door at cellular nationwide network site, as well as holster case.
    i almost want to get two...

one that i would have just to have

and the other to send in to colorwarez to get customized

BIG TIME
    12-13-08 11:10 PM
    BSE just emailed me after contacting them and they said the 8900 skin should be out early 2009 (i think jan shelley said)
    12-19-08 10:01 PM
    BSE just emailed me after contacting them and they said the 8900 skin should be out early 2009 (i think jan shelley said)
    Good to know! It'd make a good bday gift for myself (my bday's in a week). Thanks for mentioning it.
    01-02-09 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD