Is it just mine or is the 8900 case so freakng tight for everyone. It's a wrestling match that I am losing

By th eway KUDOS to TMO for getting my 8900 here in less then 24 hours.
    05-07-09 04:59 PM
    Once you use it for about a week, it will get stretched out and feel better.
    05-07-09 05:49 PM
    I don't have an 8900 but the silicon cases TMobile offers are amazing. You will love it, nice and snug and it slides in your pocket great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-09 06:39 PM
    yeah tried to put mine in when i first got my phone felt like it was gonna break my phone never used again but do love my gel skin
    05-07-09 10:43 PM
    yeah well i called Blackberry and all they said was they will set my phone to ring longer...HUH... can they set it for 5 minutes

Not to mention I can not put in the case with out jamming it in and then all the buttones are dialing no matter how careful i am.

Blackberry said it was better that way because then it wouldn't fall out. I told them it wasn't better if I couldn't answer my phone....WHAT BULL****
    05-08-09 07:10 AM
    Is it just mine or is the 8900 case so freakng tight for everyone. It's a wrestling match that I am losing
    Is the case that comes with the 8900, like the one that comes with the 6
    8320? With the little raised area for the track ball on one side?

Are you putting the 8900 into the case with the trackball track or backwards so that the trackball rubs on the inside of the case?

If you are really worried about it, just do what women have done for years with leather shoes, stuff something into the leather case to stretch it out.
    Or you can do what men have done for years if they have tight leather shoes, buy a bigger, less snug case.

I'm a guy with big hands and do not have any problems pulling my Curve out of it's tight OEM sleeve case.
    05-08-09 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD