Any ideas for me. I need a larger battery, and a protective case, preferably silicone. I don't need a holster.

Anything? I have been looking for awhile...
    05-11-10 06:20 PM
    Any ideas for me. I need a larger battery, and a protective case, preferably silicone. I don't need a holster.

You probably don't need a LARGER battery if your phone is just new. A new battery usually takes about a week or two to condition up. And for a silicone case, look up eBay. I bought mine for 5 bucks and I really love it. I like silicone cases better than hard cases.
    05-11-10 07:18 PM

I agree with mangcool, but if you must have an extended battery, look at the Seido Extended battery here:

Seidio

Realize that a standard case will no longer fit, you will need to look for one specifically made for the extended battery case.
    Last edited by kwkid; 05-11-10 at 10:09 PM. Reason: typo
    05-11-10 10:08 PM
    I agree with mangcool, but if you must have an extended battery, look at the Seido Extended battery here:

Seidio

Realize that a standard case will no longer fit, you will need to look for one specifically made for the extended battery case.
    I have had the phone for a couple of months. I am a heavy user and burn the battery by 12pm daily - so thanks, but I need an extended battery, and yes I have seen and am planning a sedio - I am in specific need for a silicone or small form fitting protective case that works with the extended battery.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-10 05:04 AM
    You will find that the provider of an extended battery will usually be the only source of a matching case/skin, or accessory. This is due to the fact that there is more than one maker, and their replacement backs are usually of a unique or proprietary design.

05-12-10 05:52 AM
    I have looked and can't find any. Any specific links or product information?

05-12-10 05:57 AM
    I've not seen anyone with a skin specifically for an extended battery. Seidio usually has a case or 2 for their design. I'd check their site.

05-12-10 06:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD