So far I've seen black, clear, orange and pink skins for the 8330 at the Verizon store. Are there other colors out there besides the one I have listed and where can I get them?

Note the 8330 skins does not have the cut out for the LED.

Thank you for any feedback.
    10-24-08 10:02 PM
    skinit.com
    Last edited by flynlow; 10-24-08 at 11:45 PM.
    10-24-08 11:40 PM
    I got mine on ebay. All I did was search Blackberry 8330 and after a couple of phone listings I found them. They were 3 for 10 bucks with free shipping. He had some really cool designs. If your looking for something particular he's probably got it. As long as your not using a belt clip they will last almsot forever I think. Mine lasted about 3 months then I took the front part off just left the back on. They are pretty sick. Hope this helps
    10-25-08 12:09 AM
    I think he was talking about the Silicone Skins
    10-25-08 12:44 AM
    Oh, cases and covers then. That's in another isle.

Those shouldn't be too hard to find since every BB site on the net has them plastered on most every page.
    10-25-08 12:48 AM
    I don't like the silicon skin, doesn't work for my 8330, firstly!

I did buy a Case-mate leather case --> too big and it made my BB looks like a bear

Then, I bought a Body Guardz film cover from Amazon ..... extremely disappointed - strongly recommend never use this skin

(Note: I just only use a film from a whole set for the battery door)

Now, I am using a Milante holster for my 8330, and I love the leather clip (stead of a plastic one).
    10-25-08 01:02 AM
    I have a BRIGHT blue one that I use once a while. I think "oh that's cool and put it on" and after about a day I think "god that thing looks stupid" and take it back off. I bought it on eBay
    10-25-08 01:15 AM
    Try ebay, blackberry site, your near by mall/gallery.
    10-25-08 10:42 AM
    I have a Green one (Blackberry online store) and a Glow-in-the-Dark one (Verizon store).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-08 02:18 PM
    Thanks everyone for ur feedback. Only ones I've found on ebay are the ones with the led cutout.

I will check Alltel and Sprint stores since they sell the 8330.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-08 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD