My local Verizon stores have a very limited selection of 8330 silicon sleeves so I was wondering if the sizes of the other 83XX series phones were similar enough so that I could go into a local AT&T store. I prefer to see the colors in person, so I'd prefer not to have to order them online.

Thanks!
    01-04-09 06:16 PM
    THere are some differences. Just stop by and see if it works. I had one for a bit and bought it from best buy the official colors for BB
    01-04-09 06:21 PM
    They will fit perfectly, except for where the notification light is located. For some reason the 8330 notification light is located just a bit lower than where it is on the 8300/8310/8320. I got my black silicon case from Best Buy Mobile and it fits perfectly, except for the little space that is cut out for the light. I highly recommend one!
    01-04-09 06:22 PM
    silicon cases are great if you want to customize your bb's color but i purchased a body glove case from verizon that was not only a nice jet black but came with a hard plastic protective cover for the screen! this is a big plus for me because it not only protects the screen from scratches but it looks good too! Other than that you can go to best buy or one of those random kiosks in the mall to look at the colors before you buy. My suggestion if you really want a silicon case is to pick the color you want and then get one from crackberry!
    01-04-09 06:28 PM
    Can always order one for your 8330 through this site. They seem to have a wide variety of colors available.
    01-04-09 06:45 PM
    You could order direct from RIM's website, they have every color and specfic ones for the 8330

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 06:55 PM
    I got two for the price of one and free shipping through at&t. I am a loyal verizon customer but wanted lime green and it was not offered on verizon site. I didn't know about CB back then I felt like a traitor, but I love my lime green!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD