I love the case, but I need a belt clip. If necessary, I'll just ditch the Seidio altogether, but I really like it alot. I need a belt clip or case that can accommodate it so that the phone is still protected when it's out and being handled. Does this exist? Thanks!
    07-18-08 10:49 AM
    Is there anything wrong with the holster that Seidio makes for the Rubberized Hard Case?
    07-18-08 11:35 AM
    Are you looking for a plastic, clip in holster or the leather pouch type?
    07-18-08 12:00 PM
    Is there anything wrong with the holster that Seidio makes for the Rubberized Hard Case?
    Yeah, Seidio makes the clip holsters that are also rubberized and they have versions for both non skinned berry's and ones with their hard cases on them...

Ive used their clip holsters twice in the past with WinMo phones and they work great!
    07-18-08 12:20 PM
    I currently have the Seidio rubberized hard case and Seidioholster for it and I like it a lot.
    07-18-08 12:21 PM
    I have the Seidio Rubberized Hard Case/Holster combo and it is very nicely done and works very well for me.
    07-18-08 01:15 PM
    Seidio Ruberized Hard Case/Holder combo and desktop charging cradle...I think I've gone Seidio crazy. They make some awesome stuff. Little pricey though.
    07-18-08 01:35 PM
    Thanks! I had looked at Seidio before but didn't realize there was a specific holster for my case. I do see it now. I was surprised that the clip was the same cost as the case but, like mentioned above, as far as I've seen the quality is great. Thanks again!
    07-18-08 06:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD