Hello,

I want to pick up a case for my 8330, but I want to know which do you have and how do you like it? I'm thinking about getting either a hard case or a rubberized sleeve. Which do you feel would really protects the curve?
    06-24-08 11:11 AM
    Welcome to CB!!

I personally do not use any case besides the OEM pouch that came with my Curve.

This is all personal preference, but I do not like skins on my devices... I like them 'naked' (as some say)

I personally use the OEM Pouch because I can slide my Curve in, take advantage of the sleeper magnet function and place it in my pocket. The OEM pouch does not add too much extra bulk, allows for 'Holster Functions' from the sleeper magnet, was FREE... it suits my needs.

Many people like the skins, Seido Hard cases, OtterBox (if you are in heavy duty work), OEM holster... etc. If I did not use the pouch I would prob get a skin along with the OEM Holster (it is a perfect combo )

It is all personal preference really, just check out the CB Store and look at all the options!
    06-24-08 11:31 AM
    Yeah I would go hard.
    06-24-08 11:37 AM
    I like the silicone skin/OEM holster combo. Very good protection, always handy, and the skin provides good grip.
    06-24-08 11:37 AM
    Hmmm..just noticed all of your locations...Go Bucks!!
    06-24-08 11:49 AM
    Clear hard case do it now!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-08 12:15 PM
    I use the rubber sleeve when i wear a jacket, its kind of a pain when trying to get out of ur jeans with it on ... I use the OEM holster while im working, and it sits nicely on my duty belt. and i also use the clear skins from BodyGuardz.com. I tried these after using invisiblesheild on my old pearl, and i have to say i like these better.
    06-24-08 12:23 PM
    I've had a gel skin for about 9 months and all my old phones had holsters. I just ordered a Seido crystal hardcase, charging cradle and the leather wallet with the credit card/id holder from blackberryden and another gelskin and will let everyone know which I like. My idea is that hopefully my cradle charger will work with the gelskin for charging and I can use both the crystal case and the wallet. I think that my original old gelskin has lost it's appeal.
    06-24-08 01:46 PM
    anyone else care to chime in?
    06-26-08 09:23 AM
    seidio hard case. chimed
    06-26-08 09:57 AM
    Hmmm..just noticed all of your locations...Go Bucks!!
    Go Bucks!!

I would either use the BB Skin and OEM Holster combo or the Seido Hard Rubber case. I would not really recommend a silicone skin as the only case if you are going to use it in your pocket.... this tends to make it hard to pull out of your pocket when the rubber grabs the inside of your pocket an whatnot.

The Seido hard rubber skin does a better job at that.

I am still rocking the OEM pouch happily... as I stated ^^^^ before
    06-26-08 10:00 AM
    I am using a Seidio rubberized hard case that I really like.

06-29-08 10:26 PM
    I use a screen protector, BSE at the moment, and then either just slip it in my pocket or use a holster. Not a big fan of cases as they tend to bulk up the phone.

06-29-08 10:30 PM
    I have tried the skins but they stretch out and as others have mentioned hard to take out of pockets/purses etc. I have tried the crystal hard cases but they start looking scratched and ugly. I have been using nothing lately and i prefer it but don't want like how easily it gets scratched up. I have ordered the leather flip case and will try this for awhile along with the rubberized seidio battery cover and the screen skins. I can't help it, I am obsessed with keeping ,my stuff shiny.

I just got the leather case and I love, love, love it. I am still gonna put the skin on I purchased from bodyguardz.com so I can use it without sometimes.
    Last edited by YaYa; 07-02-08 at 02:01 PM. Reason: update
    06-30-08 09:59 AM
    I use the Speck clear hard case. Depending on what I'm wearing, I use only the hard case and slip it into my pocket or use the Blackberry holster with the Speck hard case, it fits perfectly. I also put the BSE skin on my Curve.
    06-30-08 06:51 PM
    Im a firm believer in the Seidio hard case after my BB took a dive in the gravel tonite. With this case and a screen protector I didnt get a scratch and the Berry works fine. I did get a small scratch on the Seidio case, but nothing major. BTW the case did not separate either.
    07-01-08 01:36 AM
    I have used a hard case, OEM body skin and the OEM holster... I REALLY love the holster, but there is no prtoction when you pull it out (and drop it of course ) but I have found myself using the ruberized OEM skin for about the last 7 months and find it really does a great job protecting the case. The only con with those is that it adds some girth to the phone. I think I am going to get a bodyguardz skin next and give that a go!
    07-03-08 02:42 PM
    Hello,

I want to pick up a case for my 8330, but I want to know which do you have and how do you like it? I'm thinking about getting either a hard case or a rubberized sleeve. Which do you feel would really protects the curve?
    I have the Bold and use a TPU soft resin case... I love it! It doesn't stick to my jeans, its not bulky at all and I've dropped it many times on asphalt and the phone does not shut off.... The TPU soft resin cases don't stretch or bend out of shape... its pretty cool...
    11-29-09 09:03 PM
    My luck if I dont have a hard case on it It's definate that it is going to be dead soon.

HAHAHA I have butter fingers
    11-29-09 10:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD