12-05-07 01:56 PM
31 12
tools
    I'm sure this isn't the place for this request, so I apologize in advance, but I'm looking to buy one of these OEM T-Mo sleeves. If you've upgraded your case, and your OEM Curve sleeve is in very good condition, please send an email to: jckiker@gmail.com

Thanks!
    11-24-07 05:42 PM
    I know this thread is getting a little long but I wanted to give my two cents on the leather OEM sleeve. First of all I just got my BB Curve a few days ago and it took me a good day to figure out that I didnt have to put the key lock on when I put it in the sleeve due to the sleeper function. When I realized how this little feature worked I felt a little dumb. Anyhoo, the quality is good but it sucks that it doesnt have a slim belt clip.

Newbie mike
    11-28-07 04:13 PM
    I use the OEM sleeve/holster/thingy. Got it with the T-Mob Gold Curve. I'm not an on-the-belt kind of guy, so I like the clip-less factor. Better to fit in the pocket of my pants or jacket. It keeps my batt. charged with the magnet sleeper action and helps keep my profile low by covering up the gold bling-bling that my might otherwise draw unwanted attention. :-)

It seems to be to be the next best (on account of being *free*) alternative to the similar, but oh-so-upmarket, RexRegina case that I like.

BYW, I tried the black OEM skin (not sure what material, not silicone, and kind of spongy rubber) on my device in the store and it seemed to slip into the sleeve/holster pretty well, though I ultimately didn't buy the thing. How much protection does one really need, after all?
    12-03-07 04:29 PM
    I would rather much like it if it had a clip to it instead. I dont need anymore extra space to put the phone and a sleeve in my pocket.
    12-04-07 07:25 PM
    I use it sometimes. I also like using the OEM skins. I like to change it up. I like putting my phone in my pocket now, the days of the "tool belt" are over for me
    12-04-07 11:58 PM
    I have used the leather sleeve that came in my 8310's box quite a bit, actually. It protects the phone when I am wearing shorts or jeans...since it looks a bit dorky to wear a belt-clip pouch under those casual circumstances, IMO. It fits the Curve perfectly, and I like the way there is a "channel" on the inside to protect the trackball. Well made, and well executed. And...the price was right.
    12-05-07 01:56 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD