Just wondering if anyone knows of a location in Edmonton, AB, Canada where I would be able to walk in and purchase a charging POD for my Curve 8310?

I recently purchased what I thought was the proper charging pod from Rogers but when I received it in the mail they sent me a POD for a Pearl 8200 and were trying to tell me that my curve would charge in it. IT DOESN'T EVEN FIT!

Any ideas would be appreciated as I have already been without my Curve for almost 2 weeks due to the USB port finally deciding to give up the ghost so to speak.
    11-26-09 02:38 AM
    Here's a link to the exact Amazon page that I bought from. It is the correct one for your 8310. Also, it's likely about $20 cheaper than any "local" store will be.
    I've never seen it in a brick-and-mortar store, but then I never really looked for it either.
    11-26-09 05:40 AM
    Thanks for the information but the problem with that is that I don't have a credit card to do any purchases online. That's why I was hoping for something local in Edmonton, AB that someone might know of or any ideas would be appreciated as well.

I NEED MY CRACKBERRY FIX

I admit I have a addiction to my phone but I'm happy with the addiction if I can just get it working again.
    11-26-09 08:49 AM
    The cheapest I saw it was 30 bucks at Best Buy.
    11-26-09 09:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD