Does anyone know if the BSE covers the sides of the 8130 Pearl? Or is it just the front and back?

Also, I see the the BSE is listed on their website as 8110,8120,8130. Isn't the back (camera location) and side buttons different on the 8130 from the other Pearls?

InvisibleShield has a separate 8130 shield and shows in the pictures that it covers the sides as well.

IS is 4.5 times the amount of a BSE but still not all that expensive in comparrison to other bulky cases. I'm afraid to go the cheap route as I usually get burned by the "you get what you pay for" concept.

Opinions ... answers ...

Thanks.
    05-30-08 08:44 AM
    I have used them both and they are the same. BSE doesn't cover the sides, but most likely after about a week they will fall off due to the tecture of the side railes. And the 8110, 8120 and the 8130 are all the same as far as covers.
    05-30-08 08:47 AM
    I have used them both and they are the same. BSE doesn't cover the sides, but most likely after about a week they will fall off due to the tecture of the side railes. And the 8110, 8120 and the 8130 are all the same as far as covers.
    Thanks for the info. I'll go with the BSE. I'd have to go through 5 of them to get to the cost of the invisible shield.
    05-30-08 09:12 AM
    BSE doesn't cover the sides though and that's what's going to get nicked when you drop it.
    05-31-08 02:33 AM
    I use the BSE in combination with a cute little skin. So the cost of the BSE front and back pieces with shipping was $8.99 + my skin $10, $18.99. Still less than InvisibleShield. Either way you can't protect every surface of your BB. If you drop it with either the keys may get scratched. Unless u get an Otterbox, which I think may cover keys?

I'd go with the BSE. I have it and it works great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-08 06:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD