Hi all,

Just thought I would let everyone know that I received an email from Phantom Skinz today with a 50% off code that is valid through the month of June. Apparently its the biggest sale they have ever had so I thought I would pass along the good news in true CrackBerry fashion.

If you have checked out BSE, Invisible Shield, or Ghost Armor, you know exactly what Phantom Skinz offers. And I can speak from personal experience that Phantom Skinz has THE BEST film and designs available. And I also know that they have been reviewed on this site numerous times as well, so if you dont believe me, do some research for yourself.

Discount Code = summer50

You're welcome in advance lol
    06-01-09 10:37 PM
    darnit, i just bought the invisi-shield.
    06-01-09 11:36 PM
    Just ordered the full body kit which they give you 2 of for $12.47 with free shipping.Thanks for the info!I hope these hold up well.
    06-01-09 11:37 PM
    Awesome thanks for the heads up!

One quick question though. I bought an invisible shield from a vendor in the mall a few months ago and it doesn't cover the silver bezel along the sides. I dropped my Storm on the concrete and the shield protected the entire phone except the silver (obviously). Do Phantom Skinz cover the silver?
    06-02-09 12:13 AM
    I will also vouch for Phantomskinz... great product and they always send you two. I've had them for several phones and they are great.
    06-02-09 01:56 PM
    Awesome thanks for the heads up!

One quick question though. I bought an invisible shield from a vendor in the mall a few months ago and it doesn't cover the silver bezel along the sides. I dropped my Storm on the concrete and the shield protected the entire phone except the silver (obviously). Do Phantom Skinz cover the silver?
    Hello Blue,

PhantomSkinz definitely covers the chrome bezel around the sides of the Storm. I personally have had the Storm since the day it was launched and still have not scratched the chrome (despite numerous attempts). There have been numerous posts with pictures in the past and I am attaching a couple so that you can get the idea. Please feel free to respond with any further questions or comments.

Guru
    06-02-09 04:01 PM
    crack baby:

I have merged your threads. Please do not flood the forums with duplicate threads.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/

Cross/Double Posting
    Please post to the MOST relevant forum. Double or cross forum posting or other attempts at flooding the forum with a stream of posts will be removed. If you find that you have posted in the incorrect forum, please contact a moderator to have it moved to the correct location.
    Post in the Right Forum
    We’ve done our best to layout the forum categories so they are logical and make sense. When you are creating a new thread, do your best to get it in the right category. We want these forums to be value added and educational. The General CrackBerry Discussion and General RIM/BlackBerry Discussion are good places to post if you have a serious question but are not quite sure where to put it. These forums are less stringently moderated, while specific forums (BlackBerry 8700 Series for example) are more strictly moderated to maintain their quality and usefulness.
    06-02-09 04:11 PM
    Invisible Shield was 50% off over memorial weekend and the following week. I saved over $75 on an order I placed.
    06-02-09 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD