I just wanted to quickly talk about my positive experience using a 32GB SanDisk microSDHC with my BlackBerry Bold 9000, "Silvia the Third", "Silvia III", "Silvia".

I recently upgrade from an 8GB SanDisk microSDHC Class 2 which I purchased during 2010 Black Friday afternoon for a fair price. At the time I was using a 2GB SanDisk microSD which came with my Bold 9000 that I purchased new from AT&T 2009 March on contract.

The card was filled with music and random miscellaneous pictures of homework, recorded lectures, notes off of the wall, parties, accidents, as well as those "good times".

2011 Black Friday I found myself in a position where an 8GB no longer was sufficient with the pictures I have chosen to keep store on my card as well as the music. I thought went through my mind, "Lets buy a new microSD card".

I thought about upgrading to a 16GB microSDHC card, "Forget it, go big or go home". I purchased an 32GB SanDisk microSDHC card from Amazon.com for roughly around $32 USD and was arrived roughly two days after.

I formatted the card, loaded everything from my 8GB microSD card in a uniform fashion and let it roll. It was not too longer after had I told my best friend about the switch, she asked does it show signs of imploding. She has advised me many times to upgrade, but I refused with the statement, "In the event that my phone implodes, explodes, deteriorates, begins to show a constant attitude and I am not able to fix it, then I will upgrade to the most optimized BlackBerry device for my needs even if RIM no longer makes BlackBerry devices for consumers".

Overall I am happy with the card, it has brought me less worries when it comes to storage space on my device for random miscellaneous things which included but are not limited to music and random miscellaneous pictures of homework, recorded lectures, notes off of the wall, parties, accidents, as well as those "good times".

Feel free to leave your comments and thoughts here.
    Last edited by CL8Baller; 12-07-11 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Typos
    12-07-11 10:11 AM
    so all in all
    is it faster or slower compared to your previous sandisk 8GB ?
    12-07-11 10:40 AM
    so all in all
    is it faster or slower compared to your previous sandisk 8GB ?
    That is actually a really good question.

Although it has never been an issue for me, nor has it been a concern, generally I am satisfied, as long as I am not transferring gigs of data at one time it will suffice.

I use a microSD card reader, simply because it feels faster and more direct.

I have not noticed any lags when viewing files of any sort on my device.

With external memory I feel that I fit more into your average consumer who does not notice much of a speed difference (as long as it does not move like a snail), and care more about memory space.
    12-07-11 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD