I have always used Sena Cases - Very nice cases. I have the ultra slim case for my iPhone 3G and my Bold. Used it today and worked, not sure how much longer it will be valid.

Here is a 20% off coupon code: PCWIPNK11

Enjoy.

Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : BlackBerry case, iPhone case, Treo case, iPod Touch case, and other PDA cases
    02-03-09 12:46 AM
    Damn those are nice leather cases! FANTASTIC!! MIND BLASTING!

Dont knwo about the Ultra slim case since you would need to keep taking out your bold everytime you use it! but i'm really looking forward to the leatherskin Case and magnetflipper case..but more towards the leatherskin since the Magnet Flipper you need to flip it! AND NO I am not lazy!!!

I just need a case that i dont' need to keep taking out of the case or flipping but they look like amazing quality
    02-03-09 01:41 AM
    nice.. thank you for sharing... =)

but I'm gonna pass on this one... like my bold naked... but the slim pouch seems to be nice.... if only the have the same sleep function =p
    02-03-09 05:03 AM
    Nice! Pretty costly though
    But thanks for the code!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-09 05:26 AM
    I too have the SENA case and love it. I have the flip case. These do cost a little more but you get what you pay for.
    02-03-09 05:54 AM
    Bad Ash- how is the ultraslim case when having to take it out fast for calls, e-mails, texts, etc..
    02-05-09 10:06 PM
    Bad Ash- how is the ultraslim case when having to take it out fast for calls, e-mails, texts, etc..
    After a week or so it stretches just enough to be snug. It's nice.
    02-05-09 10:08 PM
    But are you able to take it out a lot easier?

I don't want something that takes too long to get out. Especially if the only way is pushing from the buttom.
    02-05-09 10:18 PM
    But are you able to take it out a lot easier?

I don't want something that takes too long to get out. Especially if the only way is pushing from the buttom.
    It stretches a good amount and yes.
    02-05-09 10:48 PM
    nice cases.... thanks for the coupon code!
    02-05-09 10:54 PM
    code doesn't work anymore, guess it expired. Thanks anyway
    02-06-09 08:20 AM
    the case is good I mean the quality but there is no protection for the track ball and also if you push from the bottom to get it you the chance to push the battery release button are high

so I returned the case and using the case that came with the phone and order a premium leather pocket from shop blackberry for 70 usd
    02-06-09 09:35 AM
    the case is good I mean the quality but there is no protection for the track ball and also if you push from the bottom to get it you the chance to push the battery release button are high

so I returned the case and using the case that came with the phone and order a premium leather pocket from shop blackberry for 70 usd
    I honestly have no issues getting the phone out or with the trackball. So far so good.
    02-06-09 11:49 PM
    I ended up going with the OEM leather pouch, oyster color.. It was cheaper and I read enough good reviews..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 12:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD