09-27-09 12:04 AM
69 123
tools
    Alright dude, I don't know what your personal vendetta is against me or my posts. That isn't funny in any form that you think it is! I was being serious about donating $10,000 to the Breast Cancer Foundation!

Cracking jokes about breast cancer isn't funy! I happen to donate to a lot of charities! Nothing further!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    So you're saying that you don't care about babies and children and puppies? Gimme a break. This whoa is me crap gets old. Quick. Take you and your internets somewhere else.

09-26-09 05:17 AM
    So you're saying that you don't care about babies and children and puppies? Gimme a break. This whoa is me crap gets old. Quick. Take you and your internets somewhere else.

Dude, did you actually read my post? Cracking jokes about breast cancer isn't funny! I happen to donate to a lot of charities! Nothing further! Who are you to tell me to get lost? This isn't your site! Nothing further!

Thnx, Tripster

09-26-09 05:36 AM
    Dude, did you actually read my post? Cracking jokes about breast cancer isn't funny! I happen to donate to a lot of charities! Nothing further! Who are you to tell me to get lost? This isn't your site! Nothing further!

Thnx, Tripster

Not sure I every said ANYTHING about breast cancer. EVER. Calm yourself. What charities you do and do not donate to is irrelevant.
    09-26-09 05:42 AM
    WHAT ABOUT orphaned children, puppies and unborn babies!!!! Don't cut them down just cause they don't have boobs.
    I will not drag this on any further!

Thnx, Tripster

09-26-09 05:45 AM
    I will not drag this on any further!

Thnx, Tripster

That wasn't a joke about breast cancer. It was a statement. Simple one at that. Indicating that choosing ONE charity out of the blue is rather random. You have said three times you would not continue to drag this on, so I suggest you stop. Your oversensitive, insecure self needs to realize that it wasn't even an attack at you. This is a thread of nonsense and you're going to get all touchy feely about something that wasn't even personal in nature.

Gimme a break.
    09-26-09 05:47 AM
    That wasn't a joke about breast cancer. It was a statement. Simple one at that. Indicating that choosing ONE charity out of the blue is rather random. You have said three times you would not continue to drag this on, so I suggest you stop. Your oversensitive, insecure self needs to realize that it wasn't even an attack at you. This is a thread of nonsense and you're going to get all touchy feely about something that wasn't even personal in nature.

Gimme a break.
    You're the one that needs to stop. What does it matter what charity Tripster chose? Seriousely... It was a good hearted post, then you come on and attack cancer patients?! What the heck is wrong with people on this site? That's sick.
    09-26-09 09:42 AM
    why would anyone what a buttazz ugly case like that?!
    i wouldnt drop 10K on a case that ugly...its look better silver
    09-26-09 09:46 AM
    Wow this thread geared way off topic and where did the guy go buying the case I want pics

09-26-09 09:48 AM
    i wonder if anyone bought these cases yet. I'm sure someone had to?
    09-26-09 11:02 AM
    Ridiculous that the case costs more than the phone itself.
    Why not save the $$ and if you drop/break it, then buy a NEW phone and SAVE the rest.

It's amazing how stupid people are.
    09-26-09 11:08 AM
    Well Tell that to Paris Hilton then

09-26-09 11:26 AM
    I wouldn't pay $10,000 for that case.
    09-26-09 01:02 PM
    You're the one that needs to stop. What does it matter what charity Tripster chose? Seriousely... It was a good hearted post, then you come on and attack cancer patients?! What the heck is wrong with people on this site? That's sick.
    I attacked cancer patients? Gimme a break. You people are ridiculous. I didn't attach anyone. Take your over sensitive whoa is me crap somewhere else.
    09-26-09 02:44 PM
    No need to attack anyone else though not needed ..

09-26-09 02:49 PM
    No need to attack anyone else though not needed ..

I didn't attack anyone. I've had 2 posters think 1 simple comment was some sort of attack/vendetta and it is bogus. People need to calm themselves.
    09-26-09 03:17 PM
    lol what's next? A diamond trackball? Hahaha
    Lol I bet that's definitely in the works for the near future.

09-26-09 03:57 PM
    I didn't attack anyone. I've had 2 posters think 1 simple comment was some sort of attack/vendetta and it is bogus. People need to calm themselves.
    Well actually Corupt just said there was no need to attack anyone else, so that makes 3... Great math skills though. Your intelligence is really coming through now. No point trying to defend your stupid remark.
    09-26-09 11:41 PM
    Well actually Corupt just said there was no need to attack anyone else, so that makes 3... Great math skills though. Your intelligence is really coming through now. No point trying to defend your stupid remark.
    I didn't attack anyone. Ever. I didn't attack coruptyed. I made one comment that was by no means offensive or rude. WTF did math have to do with any of it. TWO posters had commented at the time. I'm throughoghly impressed by your ability to jump on a bandwagon about nonsense. You've impressed me so much that I've considered burrying my head in sand--all out of the shame you've put upon me.

Gimme a break people. Seriously. What a bunch of cry babies. This all started because I pointed out in another thread how wrong trip was and now trip is going on a whoa is me spree. Good job joining in.
    09-26-09 11:46 PM
    I didn't attack anyone. Ever. I didn't attack coruptyed. I made one comment that was by no means offensive or rude. WTF did math have to do with any of it. TWO posters had commented at the time. I'm throughoghly impressed by your ability to jump on a bandwagon about nonsense. You've impressed me so much that I've considered burrying my head in sand--all out of the shame you've put upon me.

Gimme a break people. Seriously. What a bunch of cry babies. This all started because I pointed out in another thread how wrong trip was and now trip is going on a whoa is me spree. Good job joining in.
    I'm not joining Trip. I join the side I agree with. And the comment "WHAT ABOUT orphaned children, puppies and unborn babies!!!! Don't cut them down just cause they don't have boobs." Right.... Because the only reason people donate for breast cancer is because they've got boobs...? What in the world is wrong with you? That's disgusting. I don't know if you were trying to be funny or something, but... ****... If you really can't see how that is offensive, then you are as uneducated as you sound.

But please... Feel free to respond again. Your defensive comments are REALLY helping your case...
    09-27-09 12:04 AM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD