09-27-09 12:04 AM
69 123
tools
    That person is definately on crack....$10,000 bucks is stupid
    09-25-09 12:49 PM
    Wow... just wow. I could never see spending that much on a case for a $500 phone!
    09-25-09 06:24 PM
    You think 10,000 is a lot, did you see the one posted in the blogs today? It's price was 6 figures (I can't remember the exact price).

Never would I spend that much money on an accessory for a cell phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-09 10:29 PM
    You think 10,000 is a lot, did you see the one posted in the blogs today? It's price was 6 figures (I can't remember the exact price).

Never would I spend that much money on an accessory for a cell phone.
    Yup, $240,000. At least it's for a popular, well-liked, highly functional BlackBerry, the 8900. Still, I'm thinking it's a bit outta my price range. Plus, with my luck, I'd drop it, and they'd send me a refurb.
    09-25-09 10:43 PM
    I am getting one for my girl. She wants it for her birthday. I guess being a doctor has some perks

09-25-09 10:50 PM
    yeah... id be worried about hurting the diamonds at that point and would need a protector for that case. lol INSANE!
    Hurt the diamonds? Umm... ok.. Maybe knock them off... but when you have this kind of money, you are prepared with the right kind of insurance(****, even common folk have this kind of insurance. My wife's wedding ring is insured against diamond loss).

I dunno about the 83XX, but I saw an 18K gold case for the 8900 for$900. I'll post a pic in here tomorrow.

Or go to Richard Ross (RickyDRoss) on Twitter
    I just posted a pic there.
    I always find it entertaining when people try to force us to go to their twitter profiles.
    09-25-09 10:51 PM
    I am getting one for my girl. She wants it for her birthday. I guess being a doctor has some perks

LOL. I love how people who pretend to be important and rich think it will impress us.

09-25-09 10:57 PM
    haha^^

and the only person i could see this with would be paris hilton...
    09-25-09 11:02 PM
    I mean really its not that much money. Just don't be cheap

09-25-09 11:16 PM

... well while your at it then get us all one
    09-25-09 11:19 PM

Idgaf what you can purchase, if you have that kind of money we shouldn't see any posts whining aboot refurb's/your service providers monthly fee/and how can I get a free Blackberry!

If I forgot anything else that we shouldn't see this guy whine aboot (money wise) being posted, please chime in!

Thnx, Tripster

Last edited by Tripster; 09-25-09 at 11:34 PM.
    09-25-09 11:23 PM

LOL. You've got me sooooo impressed now. As a matter of fact I'm gonna go out, get drunk(on 40's, cause thats all I can afford) and come home and cut myself because stormsucks says that I'm being cheap cause I think 10,000 dollars is a lot of money.

My bad.
    09-25-09 11:25 PM
    Think about it you guys spend a 1000 dollars a year or more on you cell bil. So what's a few more

09-25-09 11:46 PM
    Idgaf what you can purchase, if you have that kind of money we shouldn't see any posts whining aboot refurb's/your service providers monthly fee/and how can I get a free Blackberry!

If I forgot anything else that we shouldn't see this guy whine aboot (money wise) being posted, please chime in!

Thnx, Tripster

No I don't belive in refurbs

09-25-09 11:47 PM

Thnx, Tripster

Or paying for themes!

Yup, $240,000. At least it's for a popular, well-liked, highly functional BlackBerry, the 8900. Still, I'm thinking it's a bit outta my price range. Plus, with my luck, I'd drop it, and they'd send me a refurb.
    A bit? Haha. That would be just my luck too.

Uh, it is that much money. A new car costs $10,000; a house can cost $240,000. No way would I pay for a cell phone case that costs as much as a car or house! It isn't practical.
    09-25-09 11:49 PM
    Think about it you guys spend a 1000 dollars a year or more on you cell bil. So what's a few more

Because if you've got 10K you're looking to drop, you might aswell just spent it on a better phone. Lol, I could buy that case now if I felt like it... Hopefully I'd get shot for being so stupid. I doubt you could Somebody with the screen name "Stormsucks" doesn't sound like the type of guy to have alot of money sitting around No offense Hahahah!!!
    09-26-09 12:14 AM
    No I don't belive in refurbs

Well then you're wrong, because they exist. It can be proven.

Also if money is no object why whine about a refurb instead of just handing them a check for $500 for a brand new one?

I mean no offense, but that just don't sound like what a person ready to drop $10k on something at the drop of a hat is likely to sound like.

Last edited by the_sandman_454; 09-26-09 at 12:26 AM.
    09-26-09 12:21 AM

Hahaha! I didn't even see that post Yeah, I think I might get one too. Being the head of operations at NASA has its perks

stormsucks75... the healer...
    09-26-09 12:27 AM
    Now I feel bad for ripping on somebody with self esteem issues
    09-26-09 12:28 AM
    If you can afford a $10,000 case, why don't you be a nice gentleman and donate that $10,000 to the Breast Cancer Foundation, really that would be the best thing you could do with that $10,000.

Thnx, Tripster

09-26-09 12:40 AM
    Even if I was a quadzillionaire I would rather donate a few mills to a charity than buy that case for 20 grand...

09-26-09 12:51 AM
    God - both of those are about as ugly as a blobfish wearing spandex with penciled-in eyebrows and lip-Liner. Ack.
    And for a CURVE? Are you kidding me?

I love how carbon fiber leather "as used on high-end exotic cars" is supposed to make it sound expeeeensive...
    Ha.
    You know what else they use carbon fiber leather on? iPod and MacBook cases you can pick up for $40 bucks, purses in WalMart, and $10 tank pads for your Yamaha rice-burner. (No disrespect to rice-burners).

Maybe if they used something like Koenigsegg's diamond weave carbon fiber - that is, REAL carbon fiber with diamond particles woven into it as on their CCXR Trevita supercar - maybe, MAYBE I might be somewhat impressed.
    But no.
    And what's with the skimping on the glass?

I've seen 5,000 dollar diamond and sapphire necklaces with a LOT more stones in them than this thing... Oh, wait - yeah yeah... It's because of the "quality" of the stones, right?
    Sure - you take your BlackBerry case to a jeweler in 2 years, something made for a phone nobody USES anymore - and see how much those rocks are worth then.
    Depreciation - it'sa Btich.

While you're showing off your overpriced case, try not to choke on your Martini.

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=105x2118723
    09-26-09 02:25 AM
    If you can afford a $10,000 case, why don't you be a nice gentleman and donate that $10,000 to the Breast Cancer Foundation, really that would be the best thing you could do with that $10,000.

Thnx, Tripster

WHAT ABOUT orphaned children, puppies and unborn babies!!!! Don't cut them down just cause they don't have boobs.
    09-26-09 03:22 AM
    09-26-09 03:25 AM
    WHAT ABOUT orphaned children, puppies and unborn babies!!!! Don't cut them down just cause they don't have boobs.
    Alright dude, I don't know what your personal vendetta is against me or my posts. That isn't funny in any form that you think it is! I was being serious about donating $10,000 to the Breast Cancer Foundation!

Cracking jokes about breast cancer isn't funy! I happen to donate to a lot of charities! Nothing further!

09-26-09 05:04 AM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD