ok so i got a storm which i love becouse it comes with a 8gig card now i wanna put some movies on it. where can i find movies for the storm i dont care what thay cost or anything i just wanna get some movies on this thing or where can i find somthing to rip movies from a dvd or blue-ray disk to put on here i cant find any place that i cant even download anymovies LOL can somone help me out thanks
    12-13-08 04:55 PM
    I am using Handbreak to rip DVDs. I just select iPhone as the preset and videos play perfect on my Storm.
    12-14-08 03:41 PM
    I'd like to know this also

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 03:42 PM
    12-20-08 07:51 PM
    Not bad for $2 each I guess. I'd rather convert one of the hundreds I already own. Already spent money on them once...why pay someone else to convert them for you? lol
    12-20-08 08:24 PM
    dude i wish i had the storm
    12-21-08 10:13 AM
    Look on torrent sites you can find stuff there less than a gig and great quailty. Just beware of what you DL so ya don't get into trouble.
    12-21-08 09:26 PM
    Look on torrent sites you can find stuff there less than a gig and great quailty. Just beware of what you DL so ya don't get into trouble.
    What could you download from a torrent site that would get you in trouble?
    just curious
    12-27-08 07:57 AM
    What could you download from a torrent site that would get you in trouble?
    just curious
    There are two answer to that question.

1) Everything "could" get you into trouble, if the torrent site is not paying the studio who owns the rights etc.

2) You could end up with some cracked copy that is riddled with spyware or is itself spyware
    12-27-08 09:58 AM
    There are two answer to that question.

1) Everything "could" get you into trouble, if the torrent site is not paying the studio who owns the rights etc.

2) You could end up with some cracked copy that is riddled with spyware or is itself spyware
    thanks for the response....I have never quite understood how "torrents" worked.
    12-27-08 10:03 PM
    Your welcome. Honestly I have never used a torrent site, while it is tempting there are other ways to get movies you want without torrent sites, just not as quickly
    12-29-08 11:34 AM
    When you go to this site then are all the phones compatiable to the storm? it looks like there are options- what format did you choose!
    12-29-08 04:53 PM
    at zml I use the IPOD download
    It works on my storm every time.
    12-29-08 06:55 PM
    Here are a few sites I like to use that are 100% free.

Download FREE MP4 Video Movie for PSP, iPod, Mobile, iPhone (all sorts of videos from cartoons to shock videos)

www.videos4blakcberry.info (full series and episodes of prime time tv shows)

free 3gp mobile videos (random videos)

All these are free and however you will need opera mini browser to download almost all of them and you might need a unzip utility like Aerize explorer to unzip a few on your Blackberry but you should be able to download and play all of them off your blackberry without using a computer.

enjoy and please post if you find any more good sites.
    12-31-08 05:49 PM
    hey guys when you download movies from XML is there a way to make it go full screen on the Storm? Its kinda pointless when its in landscape mode (widescreen) and not have the whole screen filled
    edthebudman likes this.
    01-03-09 12:23 PM
    hey guys when you download movies from XML is there a way to make it go full screen on the Storm? Its kinda pointless when its in landscape mode (widescreen) and not have the whole screen filled
    There is not a way that I am aware of to utilize full screen from the movies d/l from zml. I have read other threads where if you do the conversion yourself you can utilize a little more of the screen. I have no luck converting myself, but that is just me.

I personally don't mind not having the entire screen.
    01-04-09 10:36 AM
    i downloaded from XML and i am currently converting the file in Any Video Converter program and i set the frame size to 480X360 we shall see what happens... fingers crossed if this works ill be sure to get more videos with the 20 i set aside on XML
    01-04-09 11:19 AM
    What you are seeing here is the same thing you see if you watch a widescreen movie on a non-widescreen TV. You basically have to crop off the right and left sides of the video to get the full screen. I find if I do that I lose too much of the info. I've settled on using the following settings in handbrake to fill the screen more, but not totally.

First off, if you don't have handbrake download it - it's free. Runs on Mac and Windows.

Select the source (a non copy protected DVD or a movie file).
    Select the iPod Touch/iPhone preset.
    Use Format: MP4 File under output

Under Picture Settings:
    Change the output size to 480x272
    Select Custom under Crop. Use Top-56 left-84 right-84 and bottom-60

Under Video:
    Select Video Codec H.264
    2-Pass Encoding with Turbo first pass
    Set average bit rate to 800

Under Audio and Subtitles:
    Select Source-English 5.1 Codec-AAC Mixdown-Stereo and Bitrate 64

Click Start

Once you have these settings you can click the Add button under presets and save the setup for future use.

Once it is going you can set up other conversions and add them to the queue.

You can do this with commercial DVD's you own if you have a program like AnyDVD (PC only) running in the background.

Hope that helps.
    Jeff
    01-04-09 01:32 PM
    Hey i have been trying to download mp4 to my storm but none of the sites r working .....need help!!!!
    01-05-09 03:03 PM
    If you want to learn about and use torrents, check out the last link in my signature.
    01-07-09 11:04 AM
    I have 3 full movies on mine in mp4 format you have to install on sd card in blaclberry/mydocs/movies then should work fine mine did i have 2fast 2 furious tokoyo,grind,fastandfurious i watch them when im flying and they play through the btooth headset just fine like the mp3's do
    Spam Sandwich Anyone?

Don't Trust The Download Links In This Spambots Signature.
    04-02-11 11:37 AM
    ok so i got a storm which i love becouse it comes with a 8gig card now i wanna put some movies on it. where can i find movies for the storm i dont care what thay cost or anything i just wanna get some movies on this thing or where can i find somthing to rip movies from a dvd or blue-ray disk to put on here i cant find any place that i cant even download anymovies LOL can somone help me out thanks
    You can watch movies and tv shows and adult and anime and music if you watch my video ill put the link in the description
    05-14-11 03:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD