has anyone done sons of anarchy yet?
    08-21-09 10:21 AM
    I just made one and posted it under Sons of Anarchy
    09-09-09 07:58 PM
    best show ever!!l love it
    09-10-09 07:14 PM
    a friend has been telling me to get on this, but surely not better than 'the wire'!? that's the best ever ;-)
    09-17-09 08:56 AM
    i have SoA available... just did it this wknd!
    09-21-09 08:38 AM
    I can't find the OTA for this, is it available for 8330? Looking for customizable bottom dock for my 8330
    This is a video thread, not a theme thread. You wont find an OTA for anything in here. Go up a couple of threads to the themes board.
    10-03-09 05:09 PM

It's a great show but I wouldn't go that far. I watch it every week even though it has a few things that get on my nerves.

Like Jax walking around with his pants sagging off his **** and sayin "aight" every sentence. In the show the character of Jax is in his early 30's, I think it's time he pulled em up some.

Also, anyone else notice that they frequently get into all out gun fights with fully automatic machine guns resulting in people being badly injured or killed, and yet they always take the time to put on their helmets before they ride away?

But I could just be nit picky
    10-03-09 06:21 PM
    Late, but new to the forums.
    11-23-09 12:58 AM
    It's a great show but I wouldn't go that far. I watch it every week even though it has a few things that get on my nerves.

Like Jax walking around with his pants sagging off his **** and sayin "aight" every sentence. In the show the character of Jax is in his early 30's, I think it's time he pulled em up some.

Also, anyone else notice that they frequently get into all out gun fights with fully automatic machine guns resulting in people being badly injured or killed, and yet they always take the time to put on their helmets before they ride away?

But I could just be nit picky
    Jax is a representation of a RL type of dude. They are called "Nike Bikers". But I think your overall attitude comes across with your style of posting anyway.
    11-23-09 01:00 AM
    I love the sons I watch it every week. I like Jax and think it is remarkable that he is really British and it is TV afterall. I still remember Clay from Beauty and the Beast aka Vincent. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-09 01:26 AM
    I love the sons I watch it every week. I like Jax and think it is remarkable that he is really British and it is TV afterall. I still remember Clay from Beauty and the Beast aka Vincent. Lol

And Gemma is Peggy from Married with Children lol.
    11-23-09 12:06 PM
    I didn't see it listed? Does anyone know where I can get a Sons of Anarchy ring tone?
    12-13-09 02:07 PM
    I didn't see it listed? Does anyone know where I can get a Sons of Anarchy ring tone?
    I have it msg me and ill send it to you
    12-20-09 09:18 AM
    I love SoA!!!!

12-24-09 12:42 AM
    is there anyway you can share it? I would like to have it on my Storm, Thanks
    01-22-10 04:19 AM
    And Gemma is Peggy from Married with Children lol.
    Biggins lol!
    01-22-10 03:03 PM
    Does anyone have a theme of the sons for the blackberry curve 9330?

08-09-11 07:22 AM
    One of my new favorite shows! I watched the first three seasons in a week!

08-09-11 08:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD