01-16-12 05:11 PM
27 12
tools
    This Had To Be Done @ This Time. It Was Voluntary. Gotta Wait For A Lil' Bit & See Where This All Goes. Maybe An Overreaction.......Maybe Not. Thanks Cberry, And Thanks Pkcable

I'll Be Around.

Peace.........
    12-30-11 11:34 AM

+8char
    12-30-11 11:42 AM
    what happened
    12-30-11 03:14 PM
    Huh? Well, I guess the camouflage works, for this
    12-30-11 04:23 PM
    He's offering an explanation for a thread that was here, but now is not. If you know him, or were looking for said thread, you would understand it.
    keefrto and jkeithbrown like this.
    12-30-11 06:35 PM
    it must be getting hot. that's o.k. my man do what you hafta do
    12-30-11 07:41 PM
    This Had To Be Done @ This Time. It Was Voluntary. Gotta Wait For A Lil' Bit & See Where This All Goes. Maybe An Overreaction.......Maybe Not. Thanks Cberry, And Thanks Pkcable

I'll Be Around.

Peace.........

I'll keep checking to see if you are back! Hope to see you soon!
    12-30-11 11:28 PM
    Stay up Ether ! We will all be hang'en ! No worries.
    12-31-11 12:58 AM
    Dang.... I MISS YA already !!
    12-31-11 01:21 PM

I'll Be Around.

Peace.........
    No problemo brother!
    bcrandall likes this.
    12-31-11 11:17 PM
    i had a man crush on ya! haha..much props bro
    01-01-12 10:26 PM
    Ether,

I trully hope all is well and you were not compromised in any way. You have done some awsome work for all and I for one appreciate all you have done by your service. Look forward to your return.

In the words of Chief Dan George from The Outlaw Josey Wales

"Endeavour to Persevere"
    Gugz77 likes this.
    01-02-12 06:51 PM
    Thanks for putting your neck on the line Ether, hope this blows over...
    01-02-12 08:39 PM
    I'm Good....No Worries. This Was Done So That This Would Continue. Lol....Sounds Stupid, But Trust Me. Better Safe Then Sorry. Thank All Of You Guys For The Kind Words.......You Are All Great People. Not To Mention This Board Is Pretty Kick A55 Too, Especially Pkcable. He Been A Real Cool Dude. Helped Me Out -N- Such.

Anyhow......Will Ferrell Once Said "Patience Is A Virtue"....Or Maybe That Was My Grandmother....Or Maybe It Was Some Ol' Irish Dude. Or Maybe The Ol' Irish Dude "IS" My Grandmother....Hmmm?

Whoever It Was That Said It, Thats One Thing I Have. Patience. Think Of It As A "Constructional Reevaluation" (If You Must). Give It A Lil' Bit. In The Meantime I'm Gonna Work On Some Tutorials & Stuff This Time. Try To Explain & Have Better Tools For Newbs This Time.

A Guy Gave Me Some Advice Once & Im Takin' It

See Ya In A Bit.

Peace.......
    01-02-12 10:51 PM
    Stay up son .. we aint going nowhere ..
    jayharper08 likes this.
    01-03-12 05:43 PM
    stay up son .. We aint going nowhere .. :d
    +1 :d ...................................
    01-03-12 07:53 PM

I'll Be Around.

Peace.........

dude you had it rollin i just wanna say thanks hopefully the heat will die
    down so you can help us dumbasses out bc you had the hook up on them there things like nobody else
    01-09-12 02:56 AM

A Guy Gave Me Some Advice Once & Im Takin' It

Let me guess.....SuperDave?
    01-10-12 04:27 PM
    Thanks for putting your neck on the line Ether, hope this blows over...
    It Will.......Blow Over That Is.
    Stay up son .. we aint going nowhere ..
    No Worries
    Let me guess.....SuperDave?
    Negative, GhostRider.......
    I Am By No Means DONE. Lol. Me Throw In The Towel........Lmao. Gimme' More Credit Then That Wouldja

N-E-V-E-R

Remember What Christmas As A Kid Felt Like?...........Thats How You Gonna Feel When You See My Thread Back Up

Have Patience Grasshopper. This Was Not Goodbye's.
    Last edited by Ether2105; 01-10-12 at 08:34 PM.
    01-10-12 08:03 PM
    Thanks for everything bud Got plenty to keep me occupied til you're back (I've saved everything lol)
    edthebudman likes this.
    01-11-12 01:46 AM
    Bottom Line.....The Boy Wussed out. Lol! Well atleast he did hang in there 4 the time being. This show reminds me a Lil bit like Super Dave, Lol! Gotta Luv it, I tell ya. However, there R other sites out there to go on. It just depends on how U wanna search for it. I haven't really been on here 4 a long while but was pretty surprised to see this pop up as fruition to come at some point. Never the less....as Paul said to the Philippians...I can do all things through him who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13). Good Luck out there. Here's to wishing U many Blessings to come.
    01-14-12 05:19 AM
    OOOooooooo feel that Koolguy! Its called the BURN!!!!!! LMFAO. Damn Ether gonna miss ya man. Came back lookin for MI but its all good, be cool Ice Cold! Be cool!
    01-14-12 03:59 PM
    Hey Ether,

I just wanted to thank you for all the time, dedication and countless hours spent on your thread.

I had stopped going to theaters because of all the juvenile shenanigans that go along with 'going to the movies.' I would just wait for the movie to get to cable. So what if i watched that blockbuster a year late. Didn't even care if I was late to the party anymore.

But thanks to your hard work, I could now stay updated with movies. I especially loved the fact that you targeted different audiences when uploading movies. It wasn't all action and new movies. You threw in old favorites, dramedies, and my niece loved all of the kids movies.

Whatever the reason for shutting the thread down, so be it. Hope everything works out for you. I'm just going to enjoy what I already have. I'll keep checking the threads hoping to see a sequel.

Hope to see you soon again.

Thank you....
    berryspun likes this.
    01-15-12 12:19 PM
    Thanks for all of your hard work Ether.
    FLSPIRIT likes this.
    01-15-12 03:01 PM
    Thanks Ether....you the bomb...hope ur having a nice break...if what be has to be, be happy...
    01-16-12 03:48 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD