01-10-12 05:40 PM
252 ... 23456 ...
tools
    ok i guess when you say maximize the clarity i was expecting full screen movies.. still very clear.. does anyone know if any of these movies are fullscreen well storms version of full screen?
    When full screen the movies seems stretched out.
    05-08-09 11:44 AM
    MUAY TAI CHAIYA [DvDrip]

Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=903X24VM
    05-08-09 12:31 PM
    I love this forum! Any links on the movie TROY!?!?!?! THANKS in advance
    05-08-09 05:14 PM
    just downloaded ray and it looks amazing on my phone, great quality and sound no skipping or anything....great job
    05-08-09 11:31 PM
    Just got the BB and WOW. One question i have is when I transfer the movies on this thread over to my BB, there is an option to optimize for better playback or something to that nature. do i need to do that with the movies on this thread or has that already ben done? I d/loaded Ironman and it looks like it's in stretched theater format. Can it be axpanded to fill the whole screen?

Thx
    05-09-09 05:56 PM
    This is a great idea. All the movies I've done you guys already have but I will try and get some new ones up and running. I have Troy for the poster above. Maybe I'll try and get that done for you.
    Last edited by jshaffer75; 05-09-09 at 06:11 PM.
    05-09-09 06:08 PM
    I have troy but it is Full screen version. Is that gonna be ok for you guys?
    05-09-09 07:10 PM
    Yes of course any style is fun. Get her going.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-09 08:00 PM
    id love to have some michael jordan movies!!!! come fly with me,or air time,to name a few
    05-09-09 08:30 PM
    Is there a way to make the movies by the OP fit the whole screen instead of it looking like wide screen?

05-09-09 09:52 PM
    Make sure when you download you click Save(keep an eye on where it's going) and not Open.. Then you can click and drag them to your media card from there..
    I must be doing something wrong because I am having a difficult time getting the movies to my sd card. When I get to the point to either Open or Save and click the Save buton, in the Open box there is still something that is set as the defaul. Most of the time it is set to Quicktime, but when I click the Browse button and try to select my sd card there is not any way to have that be what it is either being Saved to or what is going to be used to Open the file. If there is anyone that can help I appreciate it.
    05-10-09 02:42 AM
    I must be doing something wrong because I am having a difficult time getting the movies to my sd card. When I get to the point to either Open or Save and click the Save buton, in the Open box there is still something that is set as the defaul. Most of the time it is set to Quicktime, but when I click the Browse button and try to select my sd card there is not any way to have that be what it is either being Saved to or what is going to be used to Open the file. If there is anyone that can help I appreciate it.
    all you do is click on megaupload movie,click save,download to desktop or make a movie folder on desktop..after it finishes downloading..hook BB to computer via USB cord,,right click on downloaded movie on desktop..hit send to blackberry F..then unplug phone,go to media,then videos and there it is..
    05-10-09 08:31 AM
    Is there a way to make the movies by the OP fit the whole screen instead of it looking like wide screen?

No. Widescreen films cannot be successfully converted without distorting the image. You might try and request a pan & scan (full screen) movie.
    05-10-09 12:06 PM
    I love this forum! Any links on the movie TROY!?!?!?! THANKS in advance

Troy

Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AS783DGS
    05-10-09 12:09 PM
    I am looking for 2008's Fireproof with Kirk Cameron
    05-10-09 12:10 PM
    You beat me too it. I just about to put it up. I knew I should of waited for someone else to do the work.

Just tried Troy on my storm. It is 4:3 and fills up the screen for anyone interested. Just let me know.
    Last edited by jshaffer75; 05-10-09 at 02:18 PM.
    05-10-09 01:36 PM
    Just got my 16 GB sd card on sale from Amazon...Let the games begin!!!
    05-10-09 09:12 PM
    I was wondering if anyone had Spongebob or Family Guy Episodes. I haven't been able to find these anywhere.
    05-10-09 10:00 PM
    Just got my 16 GB sd card on sale from Amazon...Let the games begin!!!
    how much did you give for it?
    05-10-09 11:20 PM
    Troy

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service[/url]
    THANKS MAN! VERY WELL DONE!
    05-11-09 11:56 AM
    how much did you give for it?
    51 and change after shipping..not a bad deal.
    05-11-09 09:06 PM
    I was wondering if anyone had Spongebob or Family Guy Episodes. I haven't been able to find these anywhere.
    I was wondering the same thing. Well, at least the Spongebob part. We're going on a roadtrip soon and the kids' favorite show for entertainment would be fantastic.

I would also like to thank everyone who posted their links to full length movies here. I am downloading several right now and wouldn't feel right without thanking everyone for their efforts!
    05-12-09 08:25 PM
    Can someone please upload John carpenters VAMPIRES. i love that movie!
    05-13-09 12:22 AM
    Just wanted to add a movie, or contribute to the forums. Thanks to SuperDave and many others, I've been able to view crazy amounts of movies so here's my "giving back". I didnt see this link anywhere so here goes. Enjoy.

BELLY
    Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V840MKV4
    05-13-09 08:27 AM
    ^

Thanks For This....this Is One Of My Fave Movies..you The Man!
    05-13-09 08:55 PM
252 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD