Super dave is the freaking truth thanx
    05-21-10 04:35 PM
    I have an LG Touch as well as my Blackberry, does any one have a convertor for MP4 to 3g2? THANKS!
    Last edited by nof_ingway; 05-22-10 at 10:33 PM.
    05-21-10 09:14 PM
    If you do a google search for a freeware called "Format Factory" you should be good to go. I don't have it installed at the moment but last time i used it it was able to convert just about anything into just about anything else.
    05-25-10 10:47 AM
    Does anyone have "Sex and the City 1" the movie? I did a search but no luck.

Thanks,
    05-26-10 12:35 AM
    Hi,

New to forum . Do I need to get a megaupload account , usually use rapidshare any links available for rapidshare.

Can you confirm unlimited downloads of files under 500mb with no need to have an account

Thanks

Ian
    Last edited by WibbleJanuary; 05-26-10 at 06:33 AM.
    05-26-10 05:20 AM
    you do not need an account, but I got one, it downloads faster plus you can download a lot of movies at 1 time. Best 20 bucks I ever spent. Its totally woth it for the movies you get.
    05-26-10 07:45 PM
    Thanks for the info. I have already downloaded first movie, dead easy.
    05-27-10 12:57 AM
    Hi all !

First I want to thank everyone on this site! I just purchased my first blackberry(curve 8530) and this site and people have been my bible and scholars to me, so thanks!

That being said I have a few questions that are newbe ish and may have been asked before but I can't find, maybe someone can answer for me

I do not have access to a computer at this time. I want and have downloaded files from sites like megaupload directly to my 8 gig card on my phone. However when I copy the links to the movies listed here when it goes to the site the site says "not found" then list that the file has violated their site rules.

The 3 I tried were GI Joe, number 23, and Transformers 2.

I am using bolt latest version browser btw.

Are these dead links or can I not download these directly for some reason?

Can I download directly to my phone for viewing? If I can can someone check these links to see if they are having same issue?

If I can't download direct from megaupload are there any sites anyone can recommend that I can download ota from since I don't have a computer?

REQUEST

Anyone have a link to a good version of iron man 2?

Thanks again to all for making this such a great site, keep it up!
    05-29-10 05:19 PM
    Hi all !

First I want to thank everyone on this site! I just purchased my first blackberry(curve 8530) and this site and people have been my bible and scholars to me, so thanks!

That being said I have a few questions that are newbe ish and may have been asked before but I can't find, maybe someone can answer for me

I do not have access to a computer at this time. I want and have downloaded files from sites like megaupload directly to my 8 gig card on my phone. However when I copy the links to the movies listed here when it goes to the site the site says "not found" then list that the file has violated their site rules.

The 3 I tried were GI Joe, number 23, and Transformers 2.

I am using bolt latest version browser btw.

Are these dead links or can I not download these directly for some reason?

Can I download directly to my phone for viewing? If I can can someone check these links to see if they are having same issue?

If I can't download direct from megaupload are there any sites anyone can recommend that I can download ota from since I don't have a computer?

REQUEST

Anyone have a link to a good version of iron man 2?

Thanks again to all for making this such a great site, keep it up!
    well you have to download it straight from on the ocmputer then transfer it on the phone using desktop manager i think
    and
    05-29-10 05:31 PM
    Looking for Sex and the City 2 if it is out there. Does anyone have a link?

Also, I lost all my bookmarks when I switched computers....what are some good links for movie and TV downloads for BlackBerry?
    05-31-10 05:26 PM
    06-02-10 01:40 PM
    I work for a wireless carrier, and throughout the years have been able to download movies but never this easy and with the quality behind it.. You did a great job and i will let all I know about your thread, Please dont stop adding movies!! We appreciate you and what your doing, thanks!!
    ~Florida
    06-03-10 03:17 PM
    I downloaded it to my computer and then saved to my desktop. Then i inserted my memory card from my phone into the computer, and went to MY COMPUTER, then find the Micro Sd Card, then i minimized the screen and dragged and dropped the MP4 file off my computer into the media card file!! Works great insert into phone, and into your videos you will find your Movie!!! Love this thread thanks!!
    06-03-10 03:22 PM
    One of the best threads on the net, Thank you everyone who has put hard work into this.

Could i get some Trailer Park Boys
    The feature film they did Count down to liquor day would make me and who every watches it very very happy lol thanks again.
    Last edited by og51; 06-06-10 at 09:50 PM.
    06-06-10 09:42 PM
    Dave,

Thanx a bunch I for one appreciate the compilation!

You Rock!
    06-07-10 07:04 PM
    Hey Bro can you get me the movie UP or the movie Robin Hood?
    Last edited by Mr. Solo Dolo 23; 06-07-10 at 08:50 PM.
    06-07-10 07:19 PM
    I'd like to request Street Fighter Round One Fight, Fast & Furious, Saw 6, Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downey Jr. I'd like all of them to be in MP4 format.
    06-07-10 10:12 PM
    Does the movies work in Curve?
    06-10-10 12:51 AM
    Anyone have I hope they serve beer in he ll? one of the funniest books I ever read, the movie was released in a few theaters but I never got a chance to see it. Thanks crackberry nation.
    Last edited by ToAsT_NYC; 06-10-10 at 09:21 AM. Reason: wouldnt let me write out he ll as one word
    06-10-10 09:20 AM
    Anyone have a good link to Green Zone?
    06-10-10 12:38 PM
    Looking for An American President with Michael Douglas, and Dave with Kevin Kline.

Two of the best president movies ever. I tried a search and came back with a bazillion entrys either by SuperDave or thanking him, lol
    Last edited by dkingsf; 06-10-10 at 09:08 PM.
    06-10-10 08:50 PM
    Looking for a thin between love and hate in good quality...TIA.
    06-11-10 10:46 AM
    Dead Or Alive ??

The 2006 movie version

Anyone know where I can find the mp4??

Thanks in advance!
    06-17-10 03:52 AM
    the link for boondock saints doesn't work; i keep getting that it's not available. Granted, I am looking at posts from 2009. Is there a newer one that does work?
    06-18-10 04:37 PM
    Hey can you add the movies for some of us girlie girls...Like Dear John for instace, been wanting to watch but have no free time lol youve made it the easiest for me to watch when im mobile!!!
    06-30-10 02:19 PM
2,839 ... 108109110111112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD