05-18-12 01:42 AM
27 12
tools
    Is it possible to download itunes videos to the BB Curve?
    03-03-08 11:22 PM
    have you tried to use the media manager and download them?
    03-04-08 01:38 PM
    I was just wondering the same thing...
    03-04-08 01:45 PM
    have you tried to use the media manager and download them?
    Yep, didn't work though.
    03-04-08 10:16 PM
    No sorry. Those videos are protected and can only be used on the ipod/iphone.
    03-04-08 10:23 PM
    No sorry. Those videos are protected and can only be used on the ipod/iphone.
    That's what I thought......it looked like it was copying for a second and then nothing......Thanks.
    03-04-08 10:32 PM
    No problem. Id love to watch Nip/Tuck episodes on my Curve too
    03-04-08 10:36 PM
    You can get an app for your pc to change any file to a blackberry format (videos). You can find at least a dozen or so from google

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-08 10:39 PM
    Hi,
    First you have to convert the files in order to be able to put them on your bb, because they are protected.You can install a software that converts this type of files on your pc and afterwards you shouldn't have any problems with this issue.I found Tunebite a while ago and I've been using it since then without any problems..
    03-10-08 03:39 AM
    This tunebite you're talking about can be used only for converting protected files, or does it have other feaures too?
    04-11-08 06:54 AM
    No, it also converts unprotected audio and video files, I sometimes use it to convert audio files that I want to listen on my mp3 player.I guess you can google to get a better description of its features.
    04-11-08 07:55 AM
    No problem. Id love to watch Nip/Tuck episodes on my Curve too
    Right on, man! Nip/Tuck all the way!
    01-30-09 10:22 PM
    Hi,
    First you have to convert the files in order to be able to put them on your bb, because they are protected.You can install a software that converts this type of files on your pc and afterwards you shouldn't have any problems with this issue.I found Tunebite a while ago and I've been using it since then without any problems..
    Yes, Tunebite is what you need. It converts all iTunes video -- movies and TV shows -- for use on the Blackberry and works beautifully. No loss of video quality and no synchronization problems -- at least not on a Bold. Haven't tried it on a Curve.

And here's an added bonus -- it even removes the time restriction on iTunes movie rentals along with the DRM. So if you want a movie, don't pay full price. Rent it and then create a permanent copy using Tunebite. You can use the iPhone/iPod Touch setting to create a copy for your Blackberry and use the PC setting to create a copy for the PC.

You can also use it to capture video from YouTube and other sites. I've gotten about 30 music videos this way. I know you can stream them (on the Bold), but the quality isn't nearly as good as if you download and convert them with Tunebite, then put them on a media card.
    Last edited by rmaxey1; 01-30-09 at 10:31 PM.
    01-30-09 10:28 PM
    Yes, Tunebite is what you need. It converts all iTunes video -- movies and TV shows -- for use on the Blackberry and works beautifully. No loss of video quality and no synchronization problems -- at least not on a Bold. Haven't tried it on a Curve.

And here's an added bonus -- it even removes the time restriction on iTunes movie rentals along with the DRM. So if you want a movie, don't pay full price. Rent it and then create a permanent copy using Tunebite. You can use the iPhone/iPod Touch setting to create a copy for your Blackberry and use the PC setting to create a copy for the PC.

You can also use it to capture video from YouTube and other sites. I've gotten about 30 music videos this way. I know you can stream them (on the Bold), but the quality isn't nearly as good as if you download and convert them with Tunebite, then put them on a media card.
    wow that is good news.. i have a bunch of movies in my itunes i was just bout to make a post asking this! good thing i searched first!
    02-09-09 12:01 AM
    Yeah, it's great. Good thing it works for a whole load of file types, got it myself also last year.Used it on some drm'ed files I couldn't get on my BB, but came in very handy when I started to watch Fringe.
    05-22-09 06:05 AM
    Yeah, it's great. Good thing it works for a whole load of file types, got it myself also last year.Used it on some drm'ed files I couldn't get on my BB, but came in very handy when I started to watch Fringe.
    Love Fringe! Walter is hilarious!
    05-30-09 12:46 PM
    oooooooooh crazy
    05-30-09 01:48 PM
    Yeah, Walter's the most interesting character from the series, if you ask me.Can't wait to see what happens in the new season.
    06-11-09 09:50 AM
    you can try to get a ipod to pc transfer, transfer video to your computer first.
    06-14-09 09:08 AM
    Still would have to convert them to the right format with Tunebite.
    Btw, can't wait for the new season of fringe to start,seen this season's last episode and I'm so curious what it will happen next .
    06-24-09 09:02 AM
    Use Melodycan to convert itunes videos to other format.
    It's good program. I think it will help.)
    07-06-10 11:05 AM

So in case I'm missign something here - are y'all BUYING the tunebite software - or is there a way to get around spending money on it?
    11-13-10 08:50 AM
    On my old 9650 BB Desktop Manager did the job, but I'm still awaiting to try on my 9900. I'm pretty sure you can, though.
    03-31-12 09:41 AM
    Tunebite. What about Handbrake?
    04-04-12 12:06 PM
    iTunes video got the DRM, I am afraid that you can not playback it with your BB device.
    04-12-12 05:02 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD