I have a couple of video files on my memory card that I don't know what they are. They are both in the /blackberry/videos folder so I am pretty sure they were recorded on my Blackberry.

one is listed as VID-20120202-00001.lock.MP4 and one is VID-20120202-00002.lock

I may have password protected them or just marked them as hidden, I can't remember.

They will not play on WMP or VLC how can I play them?
    06-26-12 04:17 AM
    It is very easy just unlock the video and play, just go to option unlock and enjoy.
    06-28-12 06:42 AM
    It is very easy just unlock the video and play, just go to option unlock and enjoy.
    That option doesn't exist. Is there software I need that I may have uninstalled since I locked the videos?
    06-28-12 12:24 PM
    i think you should connect your cellphone with PC or Laptop and then you copy that video out PC to enjoy it
    07-08-12 02:30 AM
    or you get memory card out of your blackberry and connect with PC you can play that video
    07-08-12 02:32 AM
    i think you should connect your cellphone with PC or Laptop and then you copy that video out PC to enjoy it

or you get memory card out of your blackberry and connect with PC you can play that video

Thanks for the idea, but as I mentioned it doesn't play on my PC using Windows Media Player or using VLC player.

Any other ideas/suggestions?
    07-08-12 02:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD