I've got a 9810 and i want to save videos from youtube on my phone/sd card. Is there anyway to do this? Or is there a site where i can just download videos?
    02-13-12 07:22 PM
    Register with YouTube and keep a list of "Favorites".
    02-13-12 07:57 PM
    I dont want to eat up my data. I'm on a limited data plan. I've got wifi at work, and i want to just download at work while i'm connected to wifi.
    02-13-12 08:03 PM
  4. T
    I saved one to my laptop the other day. It saved it as an flv file which, of course, doesn't work on the phone. I then used one of these free convertor software programs to convert the file to 3gp. I added that to my media card, and it played on the BlackBerry. The only problem was that quality was poor (flv converted to 3gp), so I ended up deleting it. I tried converting to a bunch of other formats (like avi), but none of them seemed to be supported. So, I'm looking for a way, too ...
    02-13-12 08:10 PM
    I've got a 9810 and i want to save videos from youtube on my phone/sd card. Is there anyway to do this? Or is there a site where i can just download videos?
    hi,the youtube you download from youtube are always in FLV format. so you need to check out if your phone support it.
    As the downloding,just google for "youtube downloader" there are many free trial version for use. it can helps us download files from video sharing website with high quality and speed. oh BTW almost all BB series phone support MP4 format so if you need convert mp4 is the best choice.
    02-14-12 03:19 AM
  6. T
    ... oh BTW almost all BB series phone support MP4 format so if you need convert mp4 is the best choice.
    Thank you! I'll try mp4. That was one of the options in my free convertor program, but I didn't try it.
    02-14-12 07:32 AM
    Please guys,
    goto DuoBerry and download all your youtube movies as mp4 to your mem disk of your bb.

Enjoy DelftEo
    Last edited by delfteo; 02-14-12 at 08:05 AM.
    02-14-12 08:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD