So I'm a newly returnee from the dreaded iPhone and frankly only wanted one thing which would be to stream these two sites (barwo.com and iSeri.es) onto my new Z10. Once I figured out that it couldn't work through the native browser, I quit trying until for some reason I had the bright idea earlier to try a non-native browser. Through some investigating I found the Naija Browser and gave it a go and through a little extra button pushes, I got these sites to work and stream flawlessly to my Z10. Since I didn't see any links or posts to this or really any other great streaming sites I'm posting. If this isn't allowed to post then I'm sorry and please delete thread accordingly.

First you need to download naija browser, not sure if other browsers work.

After go to one of these sites. If you've used before, or not really, instead of using the menu to log in or sign up, use the registration is open buttons near the top of the page. In those you can either sign up or sign in depending on your status with these sites.

Pick any movie or tv show, scroll to the bottom and hit play. I didn't download but just hit the play button offered, opened up in the native browser, and then sit back and watch.

I hope this helps and makes others as happy as it did me. If you don't know of these sites, Barwo.com streams high quality movies for free and is updated daily. iSeri.es streams tv shows same day as they show on tv and sometimes earlier depending on the place which they get them.

All in all, I'm glad to say now it seems that you can get better movies and shows than Netflix. Also, I haven't tried this method with any other streaming sites so if you know others, give this method a shot. Best of all, it was all free.

Hope this helps some of you guys out there with BB10.
    10-05-13 03:24 PM
    Thanks for the tip!
    10-05-13 04:49 PM