Hello everybody, Im using BBM on a WP device. I downloaded the app since day one of its launch and as everyone knows it was a disaster, luckily with every update its getting better little by little(too bad updates are not that often).

Im running the last WP OS and BBM version and still facing some annoying issues, two actually, but kind of find a way to avoid them most of the time. Id love to see some BBM team developer work.

The first one is that when you get a notification and open the app through it, the app could crash, sometimes it works fine, but mostly crashes. So in order to avoid this, I just simple open the app through the start screen or the app list (it depends on where your bbm app is). Again, avoid using the notification toast.

And the second problem that most of the times, if not always, is that using the app, for chatting or whatever, and letting it on the background and then trying to resume it would make the app crash as well. What I do to avoid this, is that, whenever Im going to stop using BBM, even if it is for a few minutes, I close the app; when Im going to use it, open it again

I know those thing I just wrote about are kind of silly but it saves you a lot of time, make the app crash less and gives you a sensation of a better functional app.

I have read in some other posts that they say it is a problem of the OS the resuming thing, but it isnt, I use a lot of apps and none of them have this kind of issue (well there is one, but like BBM is not updated that much) just BBM. I highly believe that there is a bad implementation and thats the main reason.

Im sorry for my English, its not my mother tongue and Im not used to write in English as well. I hope you all understand.
    04-01-15 10:25 AM
    Maybe this will help some others with the same issue. Unfortunately it will probably take another update to fix it.
    04-01-15 03:55 PM
    I deleted the app from my Lumia 630 and reinstall it on phone memory instead of the SD Card. Now it's working. It is not perfect yet but works much better. Hope new update comes sooner.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-15 01:46 AM
    The new update got out May 7th and fixed a lot of things in the app. Now it works more properly. If you want I can add you in our BBM on WP group.
    05-15-15 12:36 AM
    The new update got out May 7th and fixed a lot of things in the app. Now it works more properly. If you want I can add you in our BBM on WP group.
    Still no voice call. Any new on that?

Posted via CB10
    05-15-15 02:28 AM