OK, not to be the pushy one of the bunch, I know BBM for Windows has only been out for about 8 days and that there's already an update in Beta Zone but, are we going to see any updates soon? I mean I'm a BlackBerry z10 user but my only friend on Windows using BBM Is getting a little anoyed with the glitches and lack of options like sharing and receiving videos, and BBM Crashing, and I'd like to keep him on BBM?

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 05:28 PM
    There is a BBM beta out to testers now. I was a tester but after going to 10.3.0.296 I am no longer eligible, I guess. But the rest of them are testing it now. Changes should be made official soon.
    08-10-14 05:39 PM
    OK, not to be the pushy one of the bunch, I know BBM for Windows has only been out for about 8 days and that there's already an update in Beta Zone but, are we going to see any updates soon? I mean I'm a BlackBerry z10 user but my only friend on Windows using BBM Is getting a little anoyed with the glitches and lack of options like sharing and receiving videos, and BBM Crashing, and I'd like to keep him on BBM?

Posted via CB10
    The BBM release for Windows is still Beta. Meaning issues may be encountered. (This goes for the public beta as well as the Beta Zone beta) I am sure the development team is taking all bug reports seriously and working on correcting any issues experienced as quickly as possible.
    08-10-14 08:27 PM
    The BBM release for Windows is still Beta. Meaning issues may be encountered. (This goes for the public beta as well as the Beta Zone beta) I am sure the development team is taking all bug reports seriously and working on correcting any issues experienced as quickly as possible.
    I'm sure your right but not soon enough. At this point BBM to Windows users is just as good as SMS. No video sharing, no BBM Channels, no calendar sharing, plenty of bugs... hope they release the update currently in Beta Zone to public soon.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-14 01:12 PM