BBM updated to1.0.1.28. It is a small update from 1.0.1.26. Any ideas of what changes?

Posted from my flagship Z30 10.2.2.1532
    08-17-14 09:53 PM
    I think it's a lost cause for us. After upgrading to this latest version, it still takes 5 minutes to load, and chats are missing, groups are shot with buckshot, messages not delivered for days...

Download Noted, my 5-star rated, native BB10 notepad app.
    08-18-14 07:50 AM
    And it just crashed trying to navigate backward out of a group detail page.

Download Noted, my 5-star rated, native BB10 notepad app.
    Brandon Tobias likes this.
    08-18-14 07:52 AM
    i think its time for me to go back Android or BlackBerry ..... my windows phone experiment is going on too long lol
    hey give bb a break they have to work with an OS that does not allow true multitasking cuz MS ... cant work hard enough on their OS..
    08-18-14 07:54 AM
    Blackberry please update it properly as soon as possible otherwise it will be a waist of time. People will download it, try it once or twice and will uninstall it. The Beta version and now the official one (although updated) are hundreds miles away from the android and iOS versions. It lags a lot and all the other problems described above. Furthermore I do not understand why it is not possible to make calls like with iOS and android. As it is now it's just another messenger miles away from the existing ones from competition. It would be better to wait and develop the app properly and launch it later then as they did. Just my 5 cents...
    08-18-14 08:00 AM
    i think its time for me to go back Android or BlackBerry ..... my windows phone experiment is going on too long lol
    hey give bb a break they have to work with an OS that does not allow true multitasking cuz MS ... cant work hard enough on their OS..
    Go for Blackberry. You want regret! In my view these is the podium for phone operating systems: 1. Blackberry; 2. WM; 3.iOS; 4. Android
    08-18-14 08:15 AM
    Go for Blackberry. You want regret! In my view these is the podium for phone operating systems: 1. Blackberry; 2. WM; 3.iOS; 4. Android
    nope WP last ... had a 9700 went samsung ... then 9810 then S4 then lumia 920 ... so is either a Q10, classic or passport or a Nexus 6.

i need a good bbm experience and my Android apps ... when Microsoft gets its act together and start bringing the features and worthy Native apps ill try windows again...

im liking the Q line miss my keyboard wish it had a slider though
    08-18-14 08:25 AM
    nope WP last ... had a 9700 went samsung ... then 9810 then S4 then lumia 920 ... so is either a Q10, classic or passport or a Nexus 6.

i need a good bbm experience and my Android apps ... when Microsoft gets its act together and start bringing the features and worthy Native apps ill try windows again...

im liking the Q line miss my keyboard wish it had a slider though
    Then I would say go for Passport (if size suits you as it will be the best keyboard experience on earth) or Classic. Q10 has the double typing error and I read here at Crackberry that it will be discontinued soon (together with Z10).
    08-18-14 08:58 AM
    Then I would say go for Passport (if size suits you as it will be the best keyboard experience on earth) or Classic. Q10 has the double typing error and I read here at Crackberry that it will be discontinued soon (together with Z10).
    well i cant wait for the classic ... honestly i think the Z10 should be replaced with a 4.7" device 1080p screen with metal accents.
    the Z30 should go to a 5.1" 2560 x 1440p super amoled screen with better processor maybe front facing speakers and make the design as compact as possible again with metal accents / rim.
    the Q20 classic seems good the passort is nice too wierd / big for me regular bold keys can work.
    then blackberry should really do a slider device 4.7" 1080p screen passport like capacitive keyboard with above mid range specs that would be perfect for me
    08-19-14 12:07 PM