Has anyone seen or heard any rumours that BlackBerry will finally introduce BBM video now that they are introducing an Android phone? I really hope so!

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 06:40 AM
    its not there as of yet. You would think shortly though it would come
    11-02-15 06:42 AM
    This is why I will wait on the Priv. No BBM video means no-go for me.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport 
    11-02-15 06:45 AM
    Same for me. No bbm video..i will stick with my Passport

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 11:48 AM
    its not there as of yet. You would think shortly though it would come
    Yes with screen share. Unfortunately I think BlackBerry is trying to get out of the video business. Sucks because BBM on Android can't compete without it.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 12:00 PM
    If it doesn't have bbm video. I would definitely not get it. Especially after I convinced my family to use BlackBerry 10. Not to mention it costs way more than the z10 at launch. I'm sorry but I don't need Google services that badly .

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 09:35 AM
    Yes with screen share. Unfortunately I think BlackBerry is trying to get out of the video business. Sucks because BBM on Android can't compete without it.

Posted via CB10
    When you say out of the video business you mean the consumer app only right? BlackBerry is competing in the webex space with bbm meetings so unlikely they will move away from that and in fact it would lead me to believe that they have a strong infrastructure for bbm meetings which could support bbm video cross platform.
    11-11-15 09:01 AM
    When you say out of the video business you mean the consumer app only right? BlackBerry is competing in the webex space with bbm meetings so unlikely they will move away from that and in fact it would lead me to believe that they have a strong infrastructure for bbm meetings which could support bbm video cross platform.
    BBM Meetings is done!

Posted via CB10
    12-13-15 10:37 PM
    BBM Meetings is done!

Posted via CB10
    I know, so upsetting as I was using bbm meetings. The way it was communicated and the offer for existing users is terrible. I have an escalated complaint in with BlackBerry and so we will see if they change their approach.

Real shame.. it was a good product.

Bbm video is also what is preventing me from the switch to Priv and also what is limiting bbm in the consumer space.
    12-14-15 06:01 AM
    I know, so upsetting as I was using bbm meetings. The way it was communicated and the offer for existing users is terrible. I have an escalated complaint in with BlackBerry and so we will see if they change their approach.

Real shame.. it was a good product.

Bbm video is also what is preventing me from the switch to Priv and also what is limiting bbm in the consumer space.
    It's also why I won't switch to Priv. That and the crappy speakers. Terrible quiet mono speaker in the corner.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-15 01:33 AM
    It's also why I won't switch to Priv. That and the crappy speakers. Terrible quiet mono speaker in the corner.

Posted via CB10
    Życzę szampańskiego Sylwestra oraz wszystkich radości i dużego szczęścia w Nowym Roku! I'm assuming you are Polish as well
    12-27-15 10:21 PM
    Życzę szampańskiego Sylwestra oraz wszystkich radości i dużego szczęścia w Nowym Roku! I'm assuming you are Polish as well
    Tak jestem! Dziękuję! Nawzajem!
    Born here or there?

Posted via CB10
    12-30-15 10:51 PM
    Stop REPEATING SAME POST ITS NO NÒOOOO
    08-09-17 11:52 AM
    Stop REPEATING SAME POST ITS NO NÒOOOO
    Uhm..... a little late to the party! Post is nearly 2 years old! Lol

Posted via CB10
    09-25-17 07:13 PM