Hey guys, have any of you noticed freezing due to BBM, while on a BBM video call for long periods? This is really annoying and I would like to really understand what's causing this, cause I haven't been able to find a reason for it after many testing.

It has happened to me 3 times over a period of about a week. While on BBM video for extended periods, I would minimize and attempt to use the browser and then it would completely freeze, (only happened with browser) and I would have to restart. Everything on the phone locks up like on BBOS 7. This has only happened since I updated to BBM version 10.12.6.13 but I haven't seen any reports anywhere of a similar issue with this version.

My passport is running version 10.3.2.2836, unlocked version bought from BlackBerry's website close to the release date.

I do have a few android apps installed on it, but I have never yet experienced such an issue since on BB10. Any suggestions anyone?

On a side note, if anyone can help a fellow Berrier out of a bad patch, it would be much appreciated. https://www.gofundme.com/cbr7bhra
    02-25-16 06:21 PM