Am I the only that would love to have the cross platform video to help share BBM? Most people I turn on to BBM don't get it at first and won't bother to use it cause to them it offers nothing. I think all they want to do is Facetime and text. Doesn't BlackBerry and the BlackBerry community wonder what is taking so freaking long to release this to everyone? It's like waiting two years to release a new flagship touch screen phone. BlackBerry help me help you.. ..help us help you!

It's a BlackBerry Z30 on Big Red and still on 10.2.1
    06-02-15 03:33 PM
    Doesn't BlackBerry and the BlackBerry community wonder what is taking so freaking long to release this to everyone?
    Technically, it's already done. BBM Meetings. You just have to pay for it lol. It's not the answer you WANT to hear but yeah.
    baspeed likes this.
    06-02-15 03:38 PM
    Technically, it's already done. BBM Meetings. You just have to pay for it lol. It's not the answer you WANT to hear but yeah.
    So it means BBM video as call is not going to come to other platforms?

Posted via CB10
    06-06-15 03:58 AM
    I also would love to know hw is the performance of video calls in Meetings. Can ya explain ur experience?

Posted via CB10
    baspeed likes this.
    06-06-15 03:59 AM
    Why do the crackberry guys use Goggle Hangouts and not BBM Meetings when doing their weekly show?

It's a BlackBerry Z30 on Big Red and still on 10.2.1
    06-09-15 06:40 AM
    Good Question!! What dose that tell you?? #saleouts

Posted via CB10
    07-22-15 11:47 PM