Since BBM was released for iOS, Android and Windows they promised all the versions of BBM would have all the BBM features. However there's one and I think the most important feature missing: the BBM Video. I know there was a try with BBM meetings (but has been closed), and now what's the next step? The Priv has been released last year -yes, with Android- and it's a BlackBerry, but doesn't have BBM Video, it should right? I think it's time for BlackBerry to think in adding that feature to iOS and Android, as well as Windows Mobile 10. We all deserve the entire good BBM experience.

What do you think?
    03-10-16 04:44 PM
    I'm not sure if blackberry will continue with BBM development, i do love BBM but everybody is using WhatsApp now and that's something it doesn't seems to stop any time soon, Blackberry made a mistake trying to keep users with them because BBM was only a Blackberry app at that time, So if we are gonna get BBM video someday... who knows, Maybe. I hope they don't let Whatsapp get video first, that will be sad...
    03-10-16 08:21 PM
    Seriously? Use Imo or Skype like the rest of the world does. BBM Video Cross Platform won't be coming.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 06:07 AM
    Seriously? Use Imo or Skype like the rest of the world does. BBM Video Cross Platform won't be coming.

Posted via CB10
    Love IMO just found it, does everybody use the latest version or does an older one function better? Also do you know of Zoom Cloud Meetings is native for android, blackberry and windows as well as iOS, etc! It works awesome and in BBW just updated again this year. So glad a fellow crack berry member told me about it as again it's native to both! I do Love IMO though, what does that stand for?.....

IMO was just updated an hour ago.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 11:22 PM
    Love IMO just found it, does everybody use the latest version or does an older one function better? Also do you know of Zoom Cloud Meetings is native for android, blackberry and windows as well as iOS, etc! It works awesome and in BBW just updated again this year. So glad a fellow crack berry member told me about it as again it's native to both! I do Love IMO though, what does that stand for?.....

IMO was just updated an hour ago.

Posted via CB10
    Never heard of IMO so I decided to search for it. Its privacy policy isn't very encouraging though. No reason for me to try it out. Might as well use Skype then...

Wish BBM would add BBM Video for all platforms. Maybe even make it a subscription for heavy users...
    03-26-16 07:53 AM
    Never heard of IMO so I decided to search for it. Its privacy policy isn't very encouraging though. No reason for me to try it out. Might as well use Skype then...

Wish BBM would add BBM Video for all platforms. Maybe even make it a subscription for heavy users...
    Use zoom cloud meetings then in blackberry world it's cross platform for all. I an back to kakao as its came a very long way even has video chat now it's unbelievable!...

Also get all notifications working smooth on PPSE

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 03:13 AM
    Use zoom cloud meetings then in blackberry world it's cross platform for all. I an back to kakao as its came a very long way even has video chat now it's unbelievable!...

Also get all notifications working smooth on PPSE

Posted via CB10
    I know of Zoom. But it doesn't work on Windows Mobile. So useless for me really. Very unfortunate if you ask me...
    03-27-16 07:56 PM
    Is there another messenger that just works over a pin?
    This is main feature which could make a difference in the market...I believe they should be enhancing BBM on all platforms, in longterm this could be a winner..!!

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 08:22 PM
    This is main feature which could make a difference in the market...I believe they should be enhancing BBM on all platforms, in longterm this could be a winner..!!

Posted via CB10
    BBM has gained huge traction again they will soon add video to android and it will be the clear winner we just have to wait a a tad longer!

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 05:15 AM
    Bbm video is Blackberrys equivalent to facetime. That would be the final nail in the coffin for bb10

Posted via CB10
    03-31-16 02:31 AM
    They don't have anyone to code. Ok maybe a few guys left. But am sure bbm video cross platform until it decently works (unlike the horrible iOS bbm app experience) is not their top priority.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-16 06:14 AM
    I do believe that with Facebook pulling out as well as with Whatsapp pulling out it would be a phenomenal and timely marketing strategy to equip BBM Video cross platform. Of course it would have been the ideal to have been able to combine BBM Messenger with BBM (within the same app) for true cross-platform collaboration but that is ship may too far gone and/or sunk at this current juncture. That would have capitalized on the myriads of subscribers while simultaneously offering secure yet user friendly collaboration. Maybe just maybe BlackBerry hasn't counted out BBM Video out of its marketing strategy just yet!

Posted via CB10
    04-05-16 08:20 AM
    I know of Zoom. But it doesn't work on Windows Mobile. So useless for me really. Very unfortunate if you ask me...
    Now I am all about the new LinPhone app it is amazing and in the hub - vote it five stars or get off BB10 as they keep pushing updates and are taking BB10 very serious, it's cross platform! Five stars just for that and it being new! It's already in the hub to but not headless YET!

Get it now, trust me! It's gonna really be something!....

Posted via CB10
    04-05-16 07:49 PM
    Def one of the dumbest things they did in awhile as in floundering on getting the vid chat into droid as with the priv and investment in droid, wtf? BBM has gained allot of traction again and would probably even be triple had it had cross platform video by now, what's gives BlackBerry get on that one asap!...

Posted via CB10
    04-12-16 02:43 AM
    If BBM wants to stand out and be different they need to start pushing out BBM video cross platform! Come on guys, it's been overdue by over a year now...

Posted via CB10
    DreadPirateRegan and Vampiro like this.
    04-12-16 02:47 AM
    If BBM wants to stand out and be different they need to start pushing out BBM video cross platform! Come on guys, it's been overdue by over a year now...

Posted via CB10
    So true, one of the biggest things to prove Chens brain dead.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-16 02:49 AM
    Yes as usual BlackBerry is hitting in the face the loyal BlackBerry 10 users and never less the Windows Phone users, they didn't receive any update of BBM for ages...
    06-24-16 01:30 PM
    Does BBM of BB10 work with BBM of Android for making a video call via Wi-Fi connection?

Posted via CB10
    06-24-16 04:48 PM
    Does BBM of BB10 work with BBM of Android for making a video call via Wi-Fi connection?

Posted via CB10
    Nope.

Via Pasta CB10
    06-24-16 04:57 PM
    With cross-platform BBM Video Calling between IOS and Android now officially available, does anyone know if or when BB10 will be included?
    06-24-16 07:42 PM
    Nope.

Via Pasta CB10
    Bummer.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-16 10:30 AM
    With cross-platform BBM Video Calling between IOS and Android now officially available, does anyone know if or when BB10 will be included?
    As soon as iOS and Android video comes out of beta, it will be moved to the main server.
    06-25-16 10:37 AM
    As soon as iOS and Android video comes out of beta, it will be moved to the main server.
    Don't believe it
    07-09-16 07:56 PM

Posted via CB10
    I think the Just Pin option is one of the main reason that is killing BBM. Most people don't understand what is this Pin and don't want to use it. Hopefully a new update for BBM will allow phone number discovery this will hopefully help BBM subscription.

I'm holding out from asking anyone else to use BBM until it happens.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-10-16 02:38 PM
    On what basis are you saying this exactly?

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    07-10-16 02:59 PM