Who else loves this app!! kudo's blackberry this app rules!!!
    Heavens1 and Jake2826 like this.
    11-07-11 07:52 PM
    I second that.

I am straight up impressed. Not only is it functional and nice to look at but it works. Really well. It feels like it wasn't forced out early and it is a smart innovation. Plus, I am addicted to it haha.

Thanks RIM. keep it up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-11 10:56 PM
    all of RIM's apps are very well made imo
    11-08-11 10:19 AM
    It kicks @$$!
    11-08-11 11:46 AM
    I was curious but not sold on it. However, I absolutely love that I don't have to hesitate when I find a song I may like but am not really sure I'll like it for the long haul so I don't buy it.
    Some music is an instant hit and you get tired of it and some takes a few times to grow on you. BBM Music is perfect to really find the keepers.

The four bucks or so will save me ten bucks and the service is nice. Also, It has been fun to chat with my BBM buddies about their picks and discover music I would not have otherwise.

Good job RIM. Now bring in BB Movies.
    11-08-11 11:56 AM
    I'm with you, I'm lovin it so far and it's super addictive. I have 7500 songs so far and am discovering all kinds of new music that I didn't know about before. Then with comments, and checking out peoples songs and playlists, the social piece is really cool too.
    11-08-11 06:54 PM
    It's a great app! Send me an invite PIN# 32FEBFDC
    Last edited by PondHockey; 11-08-11 at 07:28 PM.
    11-08-11 07:25 PM
    Just one of the things I like is the freshness of it all. I can remember many times looking over my catalog of itunes and feeling like I was tired of all of it, so I had to get new stuff. I paid for it (a lot for it) but was uninterested in hearing it AGAIN! soon after. With BB music I pay a lot less and get to keep hearing all the newest tunes! aswell as my favorites!! WIN WIN people. I wish I could get the $1500 bucks back from apple that my girlfriend and I have spent. Thats 300 months worth of the latests and the greats
    Last edited by Dapper37; 11-12-11 at 10:25 AM.
    11-12-11 07:26 AM
    Hey Dapper37! See the avatar? It worked. Thanks again.

Anyway, I agree. I "try" to do cardio three times per week and my workout mix just needs some swapping out. It is nice to be able to swap them out and yet retain control of what gets played.

I'm keeping this app. The social sharing aspect has been fun and a good conversational topic but the app itself is just a great idea.

Good job RIM.
    Dapper37 likes this.
    11-12-11 03:46 PM
    yeah I have to agree! I love this app. I'm using it everyday. I have a 32gig card with lots of my own songs...but I'm bored of most of them too. BBM Music has such variety, I love that part of it.
    11-12-11 08:05 PM
    [QUOTE=guerllamo7;6846873]Hey Dapper37! See the avatar? It worked. Thanks again.

Anyway, I agree. I "try" to do cardio three times per week and my workout mix just needs some swapping out. It is nice to be able to swap them out and yet retain control of what gets played.

I'm keeping this app. The social sharing aspect has been fun and a good conversational topic but the app itself is just a great idea.

Good job RIM.[/QUOT

Great choice!!
    11-12-11 10:10 PM
    Aside from having my music, I really like seeing what tunes my BBM Music contacts like to listen to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Dapper37 likes this.
    11-12-11 10:17 PM
    i really like the concept and I didn't realize how much I would be enjoying sharing music!!!
    11-13-11 08:04 AM
    I have been enjoying it. I think I will stay on. Some of the casual music fans who listen to, dare I say, top 20 music will dissapear in 2 months. The serious music fans may be more likely to subscribe.

It truely is about discovering new tunes, and not necessarily adding 50 songs that you already like.
    11-21-11 12:17 PM
    Would be interesting to get an idea of how many people are using BBMM ?? any guesses
    12-03-11 02:39 AM
    I would love this app if it's available in the Netherlands

Can't wait, getting to know more artists/songs!
    12-03-11 10:57 AM
    I really didn't understand the point of it at first, since I have both Slacker and Pandora accounts, but I am finding new music on it to listen to. So I am pretty happy with it.
    12-09-11 05:24 PM
    I'm near deaf so it's of no use to me. Having said that, what exactly does it do? Is it like Shazzam?
    12-09-11 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD