i was messing with bbm music and sign up for me and told me my free subscription is till aug. 5. i didn't read the message after i sign up.

so 2 questions:

1. what is bbm music? i noticed it said i have 50 available download for song. does that mean i can download full song for free? if yes, how extensive is the music catalog? is it extensive as itune?

2. what happen after aug. 5th? will they automatically charge my credit card? if yes, how much? how do i cancel it?

thx in advance.
    07-22-12 07:46 PM
    • BBM Music is an easy-to-use cloud-based service that enables social and viral music discovery by allowing users to build an evolving, community-based music library that is shared amongst their BBM Music friends. The size of the music library continues to grow as new friends join the community and each user can select music from a catalog with millions of songs from leading music companies - Universal Music Group, Sony Music Entertainment, Warner Music Group and EMI.
    • You are only billed when your trial ends. After your free trial ends your subscription renews automatically on a monthly basis unless you cancel your subscription before the trial period ends. After your free trial, the monthly fee for BBM Music Premium is $4.99 (state tax may be additional).
    RIM Announces BBM Music - A New Social Music Sharing and Discovery Service
    07-22-12 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD