i tried to search for this, but i couldn't find anything. Does anybody else have issues with songs just suddenly skipping. Seems to occur every few songs. first noticed via BT, but happened on headphones, too.

i appreciate any help.

Regards,
    Chuck

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-07-12 08:37 AM
    I had this issue when using a betazone version of BBM. Basically when people started chatting in a group, songs would skip while I was listening to BBMM. Oddly enough, I had the same issue when listening to music on my sd card as well. Try turning off your BBM group notifications or trying turning off all of your BBM notifications. I think it had something to do with alerts. I use the led light only for BBM notifications and haven't had the issue since.
    10-07-12 09:27 PM
    I have the issue and it has nothing to do with Blackberry Messenger messages. I haven't noticed it over BT, only headphones (speakers actually). Very annoying. It seems to have started only after the upgrade to OS .580. How large is your store of songs (on your card I imagine)? This media player seems to be getting worse over time! RIM - are you paying attention!
    10-20-12 12:48 AM