I don't really have much use for bbm music right now but I do have it on my phone and have played around with it.. Bbm music is a good app and think it can be something in the future when its introduced to everyone.. Only thing I don't like about it right now is that u can only add songs that in the bbm music list and most songs I wanna add and share with ppl is not even listed on the app.. Would be good if u can share music that you have in your music file and put it in bbm music.. Maybe in the future u can who knows.. Anyone else think so or not? Share your thought.. Thankyou

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    TheOhfire likes this.
    09-04-11 04:15 PM
    I don't really have much use for bbm music right now but I do have it on my phone and have played around with it.. Bbm music is a good app and think it can be something in the future when its introduced to everyone.. Only thing I don't like about it right now is that u can only add songs that in the bbm music list and most songs I wanna add and share with ppl is not even listed on the app.. Would be good if u can share music that you have in your music file and put it in bbm music.. Maybe in the future u can who knows.. Anyone else think so or not? Share your thought.. Thankyou

What band are you looking for?

09-04-11 04:51 PM
    What band are you looking for?

im not looking for a certain band just some songs i would like on my bbm music list and share with others it shows no results
    TheOhfire likes this.
    09-05-11 07:36 PM
    Wish there was a way to add our own music. I have a lot of mixes that aren't available on there and prob never will.
    09-07-11 07:49 PM
    Wish there was a way to add our own music. I have a lot of mixes that aren't available on there and prob never will.
    Yes I totally agree they should add that I bet it would be way better and everyone can share all different kinds of music and not just the ones they have avaliable for bbm music

09-09-11 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD