How do I add someone elses playlist, do I need to add the person on BBM or on BBM music only ?

When I listen to a song, will it stream it everytime I do, or will it stream it once ? I tried pressing store music on device. It did work but do I have to do this to every song ? Because I don't want to use my data everytime I listen to a song...

oh and also... If someone shares their songs with me, does it mean I will have more then 50 songs ? Or to listen to their songs I will have to add their songs in my 50 songs ?
    Last edited by Taz.; 12-08-11 at 11:35 AM.
    12-08-11 11:12 AM
    How do I add someone elses playlist, do I need to add the person on BBM or on BBM music only ?
    Just on BBM music, I've been requesting contacts via PIN. They are NOT on my BBM

When I listen to a song, will it stream it everytime I do, or will it stream it once ? I tried pressing store music on device. It did work but do I have to do this to every song ? Because I don't want to use my data everytime I listen to a song...
    Disclaimer: This is what I noticed, I am not responsible if I am wrong and you get charged for extra data usage...
    I've noticed it will stream once to download the song to my device. If you go to options on BBM Music, it will tell you how much memory is used for songs you have checked out. After that, when I replay the song, there is no delay because it is most likely just reading off the device. (If I am wrong someone feel free to correct me...)

Just keep watch of your data usage in case...

oh and also... If someone shares their songs with me, does it mean I will have more then 50 songs ? Or to listen to their songs I will have to add their songs in my 50 songs ?
    You access a contact's 50 songs in addition to your 50 songs...

For example: You will always have a max of 50 songs, but you can listen to 100 if your sharing with another contact.
    12-08-11 12:22 PM
    okay thanks.

What about when I am on WIFI ? Will it use WIFI or my 3G network ?
    12-09-11 08:22 PM
    hey i dont know how to change my explicit content plz help fast
    12-22-11 07:17 PM
    Anywhere inside the BBMM app, hit menu>options>then check or uncheck explicit content

Hope that helps!
    12-23-11 04:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD