The music app will be coming soon after App World 3.0 is released
    BBM Music will be loaded on all new devices
    Social Music Sharing using BBM
    You share songs with others on BBM
    RIM will be setting up their own music library
    It will be a paid subscription and cost around $4.99 a month
    Get 50 songs and then share them and you will be able to use 50 songs from others on BBM

BBM Music App Coming soon! NerdBerry.net
    Fubaz likes this.
    07-14-11 01:04 PM
    not for me, but nice find.
    07-14-11 01:15 PM
    Wow I would actually really like that!
    07-14-11 01:15 PM
    Sounds like what Kik wanted to do when they first started -- before they went the way of taking on BBM.
    07-14-11 01:33 PM
    Apropos of what I just posted in another thread, where's the Spotify app? That's supposed to be where broader social music networking is going to be happening (and is happening outside of the US), but there ain't no BB app.
    07-14-11 02:15 PM
    Sounds like what Kik wanted to do when they first started -- before they went the way of taking on BBM.
    Think Kik will sue like RIM did them?
    07-14-11 02:28 PM
    Actually I would love this. I've got BBM contacts I'd love to send music to.
    07-14-11 08:43 PM
    Why isn't it free?
    08-04-11 10:20 AM
    Now if I got 50 songs a year and was able to get 50 songs from other BBM contacts it could be worth $60 a year. Another thread quoted that price, but it only sounded like cloud storage. I find I don't have the time to find new music that I like (guess I could spend less time on Crackberry Forums). If I could preview stuff other contacts have it might work.

I am a bit sceptical that RIM could establish a music store that rivals others out there. They are a bit out of their element I think and trying to catch up.
    08-04-11 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD